Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party Nov.2017 closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
Never open your own launch. Not unless you know that 10 people with 3QLs are waiting to join your launch specifically.

It's better to wait in prep for few days than to lock yourself out of launches for 24h
with the event yes its definitely better to wait for some QL! :) but otherwise i try to do daily launches so its just a bit wasted when im sitting alone in the shuttle :)

Now my QL expired and i have to thanks every one support me and others with QL and without, there is so many names in the forum they join us a lot.
If i put the names sure i will miss some cannot rember all the names.
I hope that every one join us complete the 77 flights.
Today i will take a rest please if some one need help with this event still did not completed post here me or other members sure will help you and there is a players ready to help not in this thread in the main thread just post and you will get help.
Thank you guys for every thing appreciated.
giphy.gif

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Hey guys! I see many people have completed the event already. That's so cool! I'm only about half way there, but plan to do the bulk of my launches tomorrow since I won't have to work. I will have QLs on at least 2 of my accounts and all are welcome to join.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!

Hi All,

I have completed the event with all three of my accounts.

I would like to thank everyone who helped me attain the goals, in particular @Husam @cats are awesome @kgmcguk1 (Kevin) @Kendra @KingKong @Sazaville @KenDuckySmith . and anyone I may have missed !!

I will be around for the next couple of days with a QL and will happily do my bit to help others !

Regards
Harcourt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom