Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party Nov.2017 closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ana1982
Username
Stacey anne
@Dempsi72 confirm how many now you have to do please
@Stacey anne you need to do 28 flights
Let me see how can i help if not happen you have to wait for the next time for this event.
DO you have enough point to add ? can you take 1st and 2nd place because i am out of points i cannot support.
I will wait 1 hour maybe others will help too.
I have a lot of points stacked up with the inventory!i always keep it that way

@Dempsi72 confirm how many now you have to do please
@Stacey anne you need to do 28 flights
Let me see how can i help if not happen you have to wait for the next time for this event.
DO you have enough point to add ? can you take 1st and 2nd place because i am out of points i cannot support.
I will wait 1 hour maybe others will help too.

@Husam still 35 in 5 1/2 hours

The event is complete thank you all and see you again for the next space party (y)
giphy.gif

The Quantum Leap Party has been a success, I think.
There were so many QLs that you can join, it was exhilarating.

Now that the Red Quantum Leap Party is over, I hope there will be a Green & Blue QL Party in the near future.
Do you agree???
Better to keep it Red because easy to every one can get the prep items ;)

Just saw this and I would be interested. I have 6 QL in reserve and will use it at opportun times.
I create this thread for space party event that you miss but i will do QL public party soon just i want to give time for the players to save prep and points after they spend a lot so be ready soon to spend QL ;)

I create this thread for space party event that you miss but i will do QL public party soon just i want to give time for the players to save prep and points after they spend a lot so be ready soon to spend QL ;)
looking forward to such a party :)
perhaps i reach my 100 green flights by then and have a QL also (still 48 greens to hit 100, though)

looking forward to such a party :)
perhaps i reach my 100 green flights by then and have a QL also (still 48 greens to hit 100, though)
We will do that green and red in a week just wait i will post here for the party when we start ;)
Just keep saving more prep and dont spend your QL save it after the party for the future (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom