Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

quantum leap malfunction

active ql changes back to 24hours during launch both users on winows10pc
see picture showing ql active and wen leaving this window right corner above shows 23 hr50
has anyone expirienced a bug ore malfunction like this?
upload_2016-8-10_0-55-45.png

Last edited:

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
see picture showing ql active and wen leaving this window right corner above shows 23 hr50
View attachment 3804
Mo,

I ran into this on my iPad before the upgrade. The only way I worked around this was to do nothing after a QL launch. No visiting, nothing else. Because if I crashed it came back minus my QL. Even if there say three QL's it came back as if they were two.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
View attachment 3804
Open a ticket and include this picture, so GI can see and check. And give you back new QL...

Mo,

I ran into this on my iPad before the upgrade. The only way I worked around this was to do nothing after a QL launch. No visiting, nothing else. Because if I crashed it came back minus my QL. Even if there say three QL's it came back as if they were two.
Mo,

thanks eric i will certanly try your advice i also opened a ticket and included the picture to send to gi THANKS A LOTT;)(y)

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
View attachment 3804
It happened to me before, while the launch was open, I looked at the ranking, I came back to add points in the launch, my points took a longer time to be added. I did the same thing another time when the launch was close and the timer changed. Since then, I never look at the ranking during an open launch and a close launch only when there is no launch at all.

It happened to me before, while the launch was open, I looked at the ranking, I came back to add points in the launch, my points took a longer time to be added. I did the same thing another time when the launch was close and the timer changed. Since then, I never look at the ranking during an open launch and a close launch only when there is no launch at all.
i do sometimes look at ranking during launch thank;)(y)s rocky good to know i will no longer do it till after launches

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I also had this on my android game. Sent picture to GI and after some persistence they gave me my QL back. Just keep plugging away at them and you will get it back :);):D(y)

I also had this on my android game. Sent picture to GI and after some persistence they gave me my QL back. Just keep plugging away at them and you will get it back :);):D(y)
thanks i did open a ticket to them they said the where going to restore my loss still waiting for confiration;):cool:

Open a ticket and include this picture, so GI can see and check. And give you back new QL...
View attachment 3804
I am now having the same glitch on gamerader, opened a ticket to gi, sent them a pick from both gamerader (glitch) and gameradar2 correct time would you believe they wanted me to describe the problem when the screen shot show them whats wrong, how moronic is that, It doesn't take brains to decipher the problem by screen shots
QLglitch.jpg
correctQLtime.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom