Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Party

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I'd like to host a QL Party sometime in the next week or two. I am planning on doing about 20 greens, a few blues, and as many Reds as I can. I would appreciate any participation from forum members, and any advise would also be great since this is my first QL launch. If anyone else would like to add any QLs please send me a message, so I can arrange a good time for everyone. Thanks

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
That's some good sound advise, I have considered help. Just the logistics of planning this is a bit overwhelming. With regard to non-forum members, I will likely ditch most of them; but there are a few who have proven to be respectful during launches and good gifters that I'll still keep. It's a shame that I can't tell them about the forum, they would make good forum members.

Do you have a date and time in mind for your QL party?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Do you have a date and time in mind for your QL party?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Actually, now that I've done my homework I realize that I only have enough starter item to do 47 green, 15 blue, and 28 red launches (more or less per color) Should I get these numbers up more before committing to a party?

@Teboho @cazmillon @Captain WH Rollins @salars @rinkugrewal @A350 @crescent moon @Dodo @Tom0404

How many starters should I have per color? I've noted above a number for all 3 colors, but if I were to only do Green and Red I could do 47 Green and 28 Red launches.
I've never hosted a QL party, so couldn't really say. But I would say, go with green & red, skip the blue. As it stands now, you could do 75 launches - that's pretty good for a day!!! :) :) :) You will have to take a couple of breaks during the party, so 75 might be enough.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Actually, now that I've done my homework I realize that I only have enough starter item to do 47 green, 15 blue, and 28 red launches (more or less per color) Should I get these numbers up more before committing to a party?

Those sets of figures are pretty good (100 total was my target, when I did my first QL Party), there will be breaks between the coloured flights.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
With regard to non-forum members, I will likely ditch most of them; but there are a few who have proven to be respectful during launches and good gifters that I'll still keep. It's a shame that I can't tell them about the forum, they would make good forum members.

It is very likely that some of them already know about it and are regular guests, just haven't signed up.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'd like to host a QL Party sometime in the next week or two. I am planning on doing about 20 greens, a few blues, and as many Reds as I can. I would appreciate any participation from forum members, and any advise would also be great since this is my first QL launch. If anyone else would like to add any QLs please send me a message, so I can arrange a good time for everyone. Thanks

I just thought I would send this post and ask how you are progressing with this. I have limited myself to just a few quick reds flights, in anticipation of your QL Party. Hope things are progressing well for you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure

Last edited:
For me it will be difficult, my work ends at 7:00 pm (UTC +1) and my arrival home will be 1 hour later, if I can join I will do it but it is not safe.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

I very much look forward to the QL Party on the above date, I will keep both my eyes open for the launch thread on the day. If you could finalise the planned flight figures for the colours that would be great, I understand you are planning on green and red, and you will skip blue's. Are you still planning on using your wife's game - Azure?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Don't think I will be able to join on Wednesday, as I have my Red Rocket Carnival to host. The Friday after Thanksgiving I may be able to join launches then if it is switched to that day.

Top Bottom