Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Party

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I'd like to host a QL Party sometime in the next week or two. I am planning on doing about 20 greens, a few blues, and as many Reds as I can. I would appreciate any participation from forum members, and any advise would also be great since this is my first QL launch. If anyone else would like to add any QLs please send me a message, so I can arrange a good time for everyone. Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
Hey there. Would love to join the quest. Will it be in your account? If so, please add me. I can also provide a ql should there be less than three. Wednesday at that time is perfect with me

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
As it stands right now, we can do 51 Green launches from Azure's game, and 29 Red launches from AKryztov's.
We will do the Green launches first starting at 11 a.m. EST. We will do a launch every 10 minutes (i.e. 11:00, 11:10, 11:20, etc)
Since we will need 3 to 4 QLs, I will need to know when those of you providing a QL will be participating.

Peace.

As it stands right now, we can do 51 Green launches from Azure's game, and 29 Red launches from AKryztov's.
We will do the Green launches first starting at 11 a.m. EST. We will do a launch every 10 minutes (i.e. 11:00, 11:10, 11:20, etc)
Since we will need 3 to 4 QLs, I will need to know when those of you providing a QL will be participating.

Peace.

Hi, My shuttles are currently in space and don’t return at 1:00p ET. I will join with Mouse3 as soon as it returns. I can provide a QL if needed.

Please send a FR from Azure to 039zmh5z9
Thanks

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
request sent from Azure

Due to carelessness on my part, I clicked on red yesterday morning without thinking. Because of this, I'm unable to join in on your greens flights. I will keep both my eyes open for your red launch flights.

How many green flights do you have left to do, before you move across to reds?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
Due to carelessness on my part, I clicked on red yesterday morning without thinking. Because of this, I'm unable to join in on your greens flights. I will keep both my eyes open for your red launch flights.

How many green flights do you have left to do, before you move across to reds?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Made the same mistake

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
@cazmillon @Captain WH Rollins @salars @rinkugrewal @Dodo @Junior Sis @A Kryztov @A350 @Alf @Aardvark @AMG @Anton01 @Arekkusu @ArGi1981 @Bigglesbaz @Capt.S @Captain Kirk @Chon @crescent moon @Crimdrac @Cringer1124 @Dafsade @Dan @david smith @deepgreensea @Gemini @hannoverfan @Husam @KingJJ @Le petit prince @Madge59230 @mo elbo @Navigata07 @Novice20171201 @OneGoldenHeart @pabely @Paulo1845 @PoorOldJim @ppls1000 @R3d_F1v3 @Robbie Laker @Robert @SkyRider @Spooksue @Ssam04 @Teboho @TeresaLisboa @TheDarkside @Tom0404 @Trybat @wydaho @Zahid Hassan Tushar

Attention everyone. We had a minor crisis here, and I have to take a friend to the hospital. So, I can't start this on time. Stay tune, and I'll start things rolling as soon as I can. In the meantime, it would be helpful to have those of you with QLs to post how many green launches you can do, as well as how many reds. And what time you are able to join the launches.
Sorry about this. Life just seems to do it's own thing regardless of our plans.

@cazmillon @Captain WH Rollins @salars @rinkugrewal @Dodo @Junior Sis @A Kryztov @A350 @Alf @Aardvark @AMG @Anton01 @Arekkusu @ArGi1981 @Bigglesbaz @Capt.S @Captain Kirk @Chon @crescent moon @Crimdrac @Cringer1124 @Dafsade @Dan @david smith @deepgreensea @Gemini @hannoverfan @Husam @KingJJ @Le petit prince @Madge59230 @mo elbo @Navigata07 @Novice20171201 @OneGoldenHeart @pabely @Paulo1845 @PoorOldJim @ppls1000 @R3d_F1v3 @Robbie Laker @Robert @SkyRider @Spooksue @Ssam04 @Teboho @TeresaLisboa @TheDarkside @Tom0404 @Trybat @wydaho @Zahid Hassan Tushar

Attention everyone. We had a minor crisis here, and I have to take a friend to the hospital. So, I can't start this on time. Stay tune, and I'll start things rolling as soon as I can. In the meantime, it would be helpful to have those of you with QLs to post how many green launches you can do, as well as how many reds. And what time you are able to join the launches.
I'm not sure I can make it today - power/internet has been out for the last 16 hours & just returned this morning. I have gifts & neighbor visits for 12+ games to send out, plus trying to catch up on event. Perhaps later in the day I'll be available. Really hate first storm of the season!

Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope it’s nothing too serious and they get well soon.

No rush for me on the launches. Just post when you’re ready.

For me this time is the best to do launches because it night and after 4 hours i will go for sleep anyway tag me when you ready.
Sorry about your friend :(

Top Bottom