Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL of BLUE Rocket

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Kazinho ... good question. I think it needs to be activated before launching... am i right nsari?

Yes, Kazinho, on my experience. I activate QL bonus when I finished add point on the launch before I click on start button, because I forget to activate it before the launch... and after I activate the QL bonus then I click start button on launch screen...The rocket back on 2h:40minutes.
Then I start a new launch after it and when the rocket launched..I check on the time is show as 23h: 59minutes... So I think it because I late on using QL bonus from the beginning.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Okay, so that means I cannot participate in any launches for 22 more hours.

If we were planning on doing this in a few hours, I'm sorry, I cannot make it until Tuesday night/Wednesday morning :(.

I snuck along on someone else's QL launch and the last one was completed when their QL had expired. So I have to wait the full period of time.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
LAX ... keep in mind that all potential QL contributors are running on different timezones. We are both EST but nsari is EST+11 and Kazinho is ????? We need to find a time that best suits our schedules. Kazinho can't launch till atleast Tuesday evening. So it might be better to push the launc till tuesday evening giving us a bit of time to organize.
Ramy

Rsorour, the only problem with that is I will be out of town from Wed-Fri and will have very little internet access. Tomorrow night is too busy for me to fit the QL into. Plus, the big reason for the urgency on this is the potential iOS update which will eliminate the QL bonus for green launches. If I don't get this bonus before I go away, the update may have occurred and many potential launch participants will have already updated. If we only knew when the iOS update were going to occur, it would make things much easier!!!

nsari has advised that they may be able to join with a 3rd QL when they awake on Tuesday morning - GMT + 7.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
LAX ... how often are you planning to start a launch .... every 5, 10, or 15 minutes??? Also i just realized that my "astronaut outfit" and "running wild" collections are lower than i expected, again blame on that last QL party ;) Unfortunately i can only push for 15 greens before i have to retire from Apogees for a while. My sincer apologies for the late notice. I completely overlooked this detail when you offered to start a QL party. With low ammo, i can survive if we have support but missing collections entails :greedy:. nsari can take over with you once i retire. Not sure how often can you start with 2 QLs. Does anybody know?????. All i know is if you hard close the game right after you launch and start again you cut lander time significantly. not sure if it works for all launch participants nsari flip123 InCoNvEnIeNtE Puppy Chou Mrstepot

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Hi. In 45' I will come back from a RED flight and I will available for some QL launches.
I would need to do RED launches because I already have the 3rd star blue: are you interested.
In case of RED launches I can contribute with two games, Massimo4256 and LauraB72.

Let me know,

Massimo

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
I would be interested in participating if it was guaranteed that I could take some first places in either green or red launches, as I am trying to get as many Alien Legacy/Rocket Garden as possible. I need flights for blue launches, but I don't need any particular position as I am maxed out on Space Travel Monuments.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
LAX if I can I would like to participate too. And if possible some 1 or 2 places. I am not sure on which time you will start like InCoNvEnIeNtE I am not very good in those times :cry:. I gonna add you to my second game and if I am still awake I will try to join the launches.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I'm not sure if LAX is fixing a schedule prior to launch as it was a last minute decision for the QL contributors. R3d_F1v3 zenmie Terminal E fel free to take 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishes. It is more important for him to 3 star the green rocket so he can get a QL before iOS update. We will need all the support we can since I have exhausted my ammo supply in the last QL party with gt city, Parkman, and Kazinho over the weekend.
Cheers fellas!
Ramy

Top Bottom