Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL of BLUE Rocket

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just started another Blue launch, stil about 10 hours of QL activate time.
Started from my main account, joined with second. Feel free to join and take any position.
Later will start few more, or maybe with otherQL participant we can do some more and quick launches! (y)

Only GT and Kazinho, the other guys from yesterday are probably sleeping. I go for holiday from October 3rd and when I am back, I have a plan to get as many space needles and as many QL bonuses as possible. I have 6 maps to each location. Afterwards I would be very happy to organize some red QL launches, because organized events are much better and mroe efficient.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
As about me, i am in no need for places. If we are not too many, will join from both accounts, otherwise just main one.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I will probably only be around for 3.5 hours - that will take me to 0100. That will be more than enough for me

If F1 wasn't about to start, I'd probably be in bed by now (it is 2130 here).

Top Bottom