Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL of BLUE Rocket

Gt city Pakman Kazinho Rsorour and everyone who joined in the QL party this weekend - thank you VERY much. Although I was only able to join a couple of red launches, I did participate in all of the green yesterday!!!

Anybody that is interested in a green QL session, please let me know as I would like to 3 star it and get a QL bonus before the next iOS update. I do have on QL bonus to use.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Gt city Pakman Kazinho Rsorour and everyone who joined in the QL party this weekend - thank you VERY much. Although I was only able to join a couple of red launches, I did participate in all of the green yesterday!!!

Anybody that is interested in a green QL session, please let me know as I would like 3 star it and get a QL bonus before the next iOS update. I do have on QL bonus to use.
I agree - it was a blast, and very well-organized.
I would gladly support your green launches.
Thanks for offering to share it with everyone LAX

Thanks Becky. If I get a good response, I would like to schedule this in the next day or so as I feel an iOS update is imminent. If anyone else can share a QL we could do this fairly quickly.

I have never started a QL launch so I am not sure how fast multiple QL's speed up the launches. This weekend's green launches were every five minutes, but that was with 4 QL bonuses in every launch!! Once I hit the 3 stars on the green rockets, I would be willing to switch to blue or red - whatever everyone wants.

Rsorour thanks for the reply. I could start one tomorrow at about 5pm EST. Do you know how quickly we could launch with 2 QL's? We could knock my green out pretty quick as I need 28 or 29 to get the 3rd star and additional QL.

Again, I would like to do this sooner rather than later as I think the next iOS update will replace the QL reward with a toad!!! Thank you so much for the offer!!!!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
LAX .... Hey Eric.. I'm unfortunately bound to my lander returning at around 8:45 pm EST. Sorry buddy. I can start at 2100 EST. Tomorrow. If we have 3 QL s we can launch every 5 minutes. We tried doing that yesterday but was not easy as it would sometimes take us 5 minutes to organize on the pad . I'm not sure with 2 QL s ...I think it was 15 minutes . I understand the urgency. Yesterday we knocked 30 launches out of the park in 2 and half hours at 5 minute intervals with 3 QLs. We might need a third one given the time constraints.
Ramy

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Rsorour, Kazinho, Puppy Chou, Mrstepot I can definitely do 2100 EST/0100 GMT tomorrow. 2 QL's would be nice, but 3 would certainly shorten the duration. If not, we could draw it out until the following day.

Hi,

I would be interested in joining some red launch QL with Jpjpjp999 as I think Water world is my best shot for golden tokens in the hope a greenies giving building comes by again. The times you are talking about are sleeping times for me, but please let me know when there is a plan so I can have a look if I can participate.
Tomorrow I will go hunting for a QL with Jpjpjp2.... hopefully I will be succesfull as I still need 2 out of 5 items.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Just to be clear, are we talking about launching in around 8 hours time?

I have a lander that won't arrive for another 20+ hours. If I activate a QL now, will that accelerate the return time? Or does it have to be activated before launching?

Top Bottom