Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

PLEASE Ask For Confirmation When Purchasing with Airport Cash

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update the game so that ALL offers to purchase an item using airport cash require a confirmation. I mean, really. It is responsible programming. If this is too difficult, at least require that the pop up windows that present the offers do not have an item highlighted as if one wants to purchase that item.

I just purchased a repair slot, that I DO NOT WANT, for 10 airport cash because while I was collecting coins the window slid into my screen and I hit "Buy" without intending to. If a confirmation was offered, I would have said no. If the item was not highlighted it would not have completed the transaction.

Please fix this.
Thank you.
Sulfe

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update the game so that ALL offers to purchase an item using airport cash require a confirmation. I mean, really. It is responsible programming. If this is too difficult, at least require that the pop up windows that present the offers do not have an item highlighted as if one wants to purchase that item.

I just purchased a repair slot, that I DO NOT WANT, for 10 airport cash because while I was collecting coins the window slid into my screen and I hit "Buy" without intending to. If a confirmation was offered, I would have said no. If the item was not highlighted it would not have completed the transaction.

Please fix this.
Thank you.
Sulfe
One more with this experience. I think i have 5 or 6 slots already, all about this "immediatelly purchase"... o_O

Please fix this.
Thank you.
Sulfe

I agree with you, and I have also accidentally purchased unwanted repair slots.

However, when you fly mainly Falcons and Giants, repair slots become a necessity as these planes break down way, way too often (by design) !!!

I finally relented and purchased the 4th and 5th repair slots for 20 greenies each.

Your accidental purchase will become useful, eventually.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I agree that they will become useful, and that will all work out, I'm sure. BUT...I still think the game should ask "Are you sure?".

Just sayin'.

Sulfe
I asked GI to change this some time ago, it's very frustrating to spend the greenies when you don't need the extra repair slot

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
As much as I hate to bring another game to this since every company is obviously different, Hay Day had a feature that aka you to tap to confirm (essentially double tap) to spend diamonds (their version of greenies).

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)

Please fix this.
Thank you.
Sulfe
Lolzz

Welcome to Unwanted Repair slot club.

I too Bought 2 slots unwantedly a year ago..
As Bali hi said.... When you buy high level planes you will need that slots..
I have 6 slots now..coz I have 6 giants and 2 falcons..they break down too much :dead:

As much as I hate to bring another game to this since every company is obviously different, Hay Day had a feature that aka you to tap to confirm (essentially double tap) to spend diamonds (their version of greenies).

Hay Day didn't always have this feature. I have been playing Hay Day for more than 3 years and it has only been about the last year or so that we now double tap for confirmation to spend diamonds. Players had been requesting a confirmation since the beginning but Hay Day said they didn't want to lose the smoothness of the game and make players click twice. When they brought out double clicking for a neighbour to fix a tree/bush etc., they no longer could say this. It still took awhile though.

What I find very interesting though, I spent real money on this game initially, and have not had to spend any money since. I get so many extra diamonds from events, treasure chests, when the servers have a problem or just because they feel like giving us some, and yet they have been in the top 5 of Top Grossing Apps at the App store since they released the game in 2012. Something to say about developers being generous....:)

Okay, back to Airport City....;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2hkb4r
Username
WYa
Not just unwanted repair slots, I've bought some unwanted repair item kits too.

The worst thing is that even if you have some repair kit in the warehouse, in the repair speed up window you won't be able to use the stored kits, but to buy a kit, which you already have them

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Lost 2 Greenies on hitting a ghost with a lantern . It was the start of the event and was trying to time lantern for plasma . Ran out Bright lanterns and didn't know what I was doing . Perfect timing . Zapped the ghost but in my rookie frenzy tapped 2 greenies for a lantern . Its a bummer . Now I have to wait 3 weeks for land expansion .

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
Lost 2 Greenies on hitting a ghost with a lantern . It was the start of the event and was trying to time lantern for plasma . Ran out Bright lanterns and didn't know what I was doing . Perfect timing . Zapped the ghost but in my rookie frenzy tapped 2 greenies for a lantern . Its a bummer . Now I have to wait 3 weeks for land expansion .
Maybe, someday, G! will grant our wish. It would be a nice gesture in lieu of all the bugs that they introduced with the last update.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Yup, just lost a couple of greenies on things I can't use.

Why do I have the feeling that G! fired everyone and that's why the game isn't being fixed?
That is so wierd, that I have same feelings... No update for any platform, no new quests for any platform, no voice from Ivan, GI support cannot restore the game anymore.... It is wierd...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aua2wgi
Username
robinhood
Also spent green is without intending too. Bought fuel by mistake thinking I was going to watch a video and bought a landing lamp one time. A confirmation button would be good, considering green is are so hard to come by. This by the way is why my name is Whoops!

Top Bottom