Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Welcome to the blue thread. Gt city, Happy Helen Chad Ladwig
45 min to go for the next one. I hope the QL will work better this time.

pegasus, I propose I start the launches, because the last time you started the QLs didn't come on board.
Of course, I don't want to be first, let's decide it in an unorganized way.

My QL will expire 2 hours after the first launch. hopefully a third QL will join and that our 2 QL will work....

R3d_F1v3, invitation accepted
Sorry I had to go to Church when the these launches started.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Another Blue on the pd with 1256/2000 poin and plent of time left (just started :)). All welcome to join. I keep getting Nagoya and Alexandria maps :mad: and these are the ones that i 3 starred already!!!! DamnGI s randomness!! i have to find a way to fix the results in my favor. No good connections at headquarters though...
Ramy

Reactions: Az1

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Another Blue on the pd with 1256/2000 poin and plent of time left (just started :)). All welcome to join. I keep getting Nagoya and Alexandria maps :mad: and these are the ones that i 3 starred already!!!! DamnGI s randomness!! i have to find a way to fix the results in my favor. No good connections at headquarters though...
Ramy
Ramy sorry but I am not able to back you up on blue just yet. I wanted to 3 star blue but I somehow managed to miss my last flight to Puerto Rico and need another map. All others complted. I am such a idiot, it could take me ages and loads of fuel
Hopefully when my lander returns I get the right map I need to go for 1st for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom