Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Thanks, Ramy! That was a nice surprise!
Hope your recovery is going well.
Rsorour

I'm managing but still out of commission though...not for AC apparently.More than happy to assist on that launch. I was about to start my own but when I saw you out there, I had to drop by and say "hey" ; ) I have been firing some blues for a while now to get the rest of the Puerto Rico and Sacramento maps I need to 3star the destinations.
Ramy

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi everyone! You are welcome to join my Prometheus launch with 1300 points chucked in and 17 hours left. Both silvers are free

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
hi!!

I really need some help! I accidently started a launch this morning before work and now I need people to join. I can throw more points in so we take off but silver and gold possies are available too should you want

Please join the launch! :D

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
I have started a blue countdown with a QL that i accidentally activated yesterday. I have 3hrs 30 min. left on the QL and have put in 1,218/2000 points. Currently solo. I will appreciate any assitance to get this baby up in the air and back before the QL expires.
LAX Neil ellor Az1 Mrstepot Simp1710 greensmith Pakman Bali Hi Robby Kusuma Deetee04 flip123 pegasus Hburr nsari ... and anyonelse who can join a blue at this time

Thanks in advance

Ramy
Hi Ramy, sorry am in the air with a fat fingered click that cost me 24hrs, otherwise would have gladly jumped on to assist. Good luck!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
I have started a blue countdown with a QL that i accidentally activated yesterday. I have 3hrs 30 min. left on the QL and have put in 1,218/2000 points. Currently solo. I will appreciate any assitance to get this baby up in the air and back before the QL expires.
LAX Neil ellor Az1 Mrstepot Simp1710 greensmith Pakman Bali Hi Robby Kusuma Deetee04 flip123 pegasus Hburr nsari ... and anyonelse who can join a blue at this time

Thanks in advance

Ramy
Sorry I missed your launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom