Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Per aspera ad astra (Space Race) SpaceShip Launch

A guide on how to launch a spaceship after building the launch pad (LP) and Mission Control Center (MCC)​
SpaceRace01.jpg
Now Click on the LP and you should get the above screen. You will need to complete and collect 4 collections to complete the Launch Preparation​
SpaceRace02.jpg
The running wild collection (if you click on the individual items you can see where they drop from)​
SpaceRace03.jpg
The Astronaut Outfit collection (if you click on the individual items you can see where they drop from)​
SpaceRace04.jpg
The Zero Gravity Launch collection (if you click on the individual items you can see where they drop from)​
SpaceRace05.jpg
And the Experiments in Space collection (if you click on the individual items you can see where they drop from)​
SpaceRace06.jpg
Once you have completed and collected the 4 collections you will see the above screen. Press "Complete" at the bottom.​
24on5o9.jpg
When you complete one of the collections you will be award a launch box which contains a random item (found in the warehouse)​
SpaceRace07.jpg
Once done you should be able to see a rocket/spaceship in you LP. Click on your LP​
SpaceRace08.jpg
You will be give the option to either start a new space program or if one of you neighbours has already started one you will be given the option to join it​
SpaceRace09.jpg
You need to put in a total of 1600 points - the options are above can be bought with coins (or if you already have them in your warehouse then you can use them)​
SpaceRace10.jpg
If you scroll to the right you will have 4 more options, these can be bought with cash (or if you already have them in your warehouse then you can use them)​

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Planetariums don't drop items needed for green launch ("zero gravity lunch" collection to get "field ration"). They're great for red launches, though : )

@gbswales you can to visit Training Center, MCC lvl1, green pad, or Cosmic Fuel Station to get "Chocolate". Or just skip green lanuches (apogee), because "field ration" is only needed for green launches, hence why no one cares about it.

Agent L, you should not suggest skipping green launches, they are a great way for new players to get experience and coins.
As they do not use much in the way of resources or coins until they build up a stock pile of other needed launch items for blue and red launches.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Agent L, you should not suggest skipping green launches, they are a great way for new players to get experience and coins.
As they do not use much in the way of resources or coins until they build up a stock pile of other needed launch items for blue and red launches.
First of all, I worded it wrong as I only wanted to answer his question that "field ration" is not needed for other launches.
Secondly, you're first person here that said green launches are useful. That's not my opinion, I'm not going to defend it - but that's what I've been told here.

Well, I recommend NOT building green & blue launch pad and to proceed directly to build a Red launch pad (MCC must be upgraded to level 3).

It will save you a lot of time, two big 3x3 plot of land. Coins saved from buying land can be used to upgrade the MCC.
Red launch collection is so much easier to get by visiting planetariums and doing QL launches will earn you coins much faster.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Thanks I keep looking out for training centers - my main priority at the moment is to collect enough coins to upgrade townhall, get a little more cash in this weekends sale, wait for the 50% off expansion offer that normally follows, enlarge my city and deploy all the money earning buildings I have accumulated in storage - oh and get on with the wedding quest - what fun!

Just to add my thoughts on not building green or blue. Though the thinking behind that is sound and makes sense, the cost
is somewhat prohibitive to newer players. I mean you are talking a bit over 600,000 to upgrade MCC and build the red pad.
I recall when I first was building these and seeing the cost of the red pad thought wow I will never have one of those. :D
Perhaps it might work out to be quicker building red and foregoing the others. Not sure anyone has actually figured this out
and determined that to be a better path.

Just to add my thoughts on not building green or blue. Though the thinking behind that is sound and makes sense, the cost
is somewhat prohibitive to newer players. I mean you are talking a bit over 600,000 to upgrade MCC and build the red pad.
I recall when I first was building these and seeing the cost of the red pad thought wow I will never have one of those. :D
Perhaps it might work out to be quicker building red and foregoing the others. Not sure anyone has actually figured this out
and determined that to be a better path.
The thing is, once you have a red pad and are visiting planetariums regularly (60 a day) and launching, making the coins to build everything else becomes much easier so it really is worth the effort.

Plus you'll soon have enough silver coins to build a grand hotel or six and expand your airport if that's what you want to do.

I understand that idea, however, on windows you are HIGHLY unlikely to be able to visit 60 planetariums a day. You will get enough items to easily launch but not on the scale you mention. Being that I have played only a year I can not really argue the point especially with those of you that have been around several years. Your experience easily trumps mine, but figured I would give my thoughts as I still recall building all of these.

I understand that idea, however, on windows you are HIGHLY unlikely to be able to visit 60 planetariums a day. You will get enough items to easily launch but not on the scale you mention. Being that I have played only a year I can not really argue the point especially with those of you that have been around several years. Your experience easily trumps mine, but figured I would give my thoughts as I still recall building all of these.
Can windows still not visit android/iOS? If not I suspect you will be able to soon enough and then you could find 12 neighbours easily on here to visit.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Can windows still not visit android/iOS? If not I suspect you will be able to soon enough and then you could find 12 neighbours easily on here to visit.
Generally windows can visit android/iOS - just not the ones with 10 Plantetariums, like yours : )
Maybe it's singular issue, I've yet to find another person with that many.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
It failed and I no longer have field rations, and presumably have lost one each of the other items too - Last time I join someone elses launch as it is too risky

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
It failed and I no longer have field rations, and presumably have lost one each of the other items too - Last time I join someone elses launch as it is too risky

It is not risky, just go with a well known members launch. They will do it even if they have to do it alone.

Just check they launch forums, People who are serious and did not do it by accident usually post that they are launching and at what level.

I concur with CB, launches when done through the launch thread are not risky, most of the time.
I have seen players on occasion start launches they probably should not have but that is the exception
not the rule. I have never been in a failed launch because as CB said I would finish it myself rather
than let it fail. Many here would do the same, however, that generally is not necessary as neighbors
almost always join and help out.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
For those of you that need to tap training centers and planetariums, i have 6 of each.... my friend code, awgt6zh.... just please send me PM of who you are so i can accept!!! :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
It is not risky, just go with a well known members launch. They will do it even if they have to do it alone.

Just check they launch forums, People who are serious and did not do it by accident usually post that they are launching and at what level.

I have figured that thanks but the problem is each time I go for a launch none of my neighbours show up in the list

Top Bottom