Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On The Wings Of Love

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just finished this mission.
As i wrote, i shoudl have +20 more passangers.
Anyone know how or when? I'm still on 660/660 (n)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Aero, jackjackeli,

Does Riviera (Jumbo) flights always drop RP(50)s (as in 100%)?
I have conducted 27 Riviera flights, but only have 20 RP(50) in Storage, so I am assuming not.
I don't recall ever getting multiple RP(50)s drop, only mix of RP(50) & RP(10).

i tried the sky captain yesterday. it wasn't as helpful as it was with Aero. got loads of teddies but not much of RPs. also i haven't experienced multiple drops of RPs in a single flight. mostly were RPs + teddies. now i have 40 merry-go-rounds in my warehouse.. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I have yet to complete any Sky Captain set but have received multiple teddy bear drops on the Delta and Jumbo flights.
I have had a return on the Shears 1 flower out of 10.
Generally do runs of 2-3 with a good run producing a Tulip for the first press and the second shear gave me 4 different flowers!:D Never been repeated but I have finished collecting have have them ready to go for the next couple of days.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Yes tdv, 5 trainigcentres but the drop rate is 5 coins and no items (my experience) i am not clicking the anymore...........

it was for the duration of the promo - when the space race was on and every on iOS were looking for TC's....

Now it is pointless... hence droped back to one... :cool:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
it was for the duration of the promo - when the space race was on and every on iOS were looking for TC's....

Now it is pointless... hence droped back to one... :cool:
If those GI jerks would just make the Running Wild collection drop from Stone Castles on the iOS as well, i'd be set.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
It seems the Android players got the best out of the Space Mission.
Unlike Wings of Love, we did not loose our accumalated Running Wild Treadmills and we seem to have a large number of buildings that can give the items.
Also I still click Training Centres as they give items for more space collections that Launch Pad, Control Centre etc does not give.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I was wondering, when this misison is over, should we change our signatures to include, along with Level and Stars, "Missions completed without @tdv's help"... for that is probably the rarest thing of all in AC.
I wish I could. But unfortunately, I couldn't find TDV because he shows as "username". And I didn't complete the mission so no training center for me :(

Top Bottom