Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On The Wings Of Love

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
thanks but I wrote that when browser hadn't updated the page. It's does seem pretty pointless in completing this task because you don't get much for it. The Garden of Loves sounds pretty bad, I was hoping for 1 Green per day, 1 Collection Item, 50 Fuel or something like that.

yeah its kinda useless, i will finish the mission and keep that Garden nice in my warehouse (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Finally all 3 collections finished and sitting in the warehouse for another 6 days.
6 days? Got 8 and a half on android after they gave us some extra time, tho it may have started earlier on apple? Sounds to me like the best thing to come out of this mission is the romantic cafe if it will drop 4 passengers every 20 minutes when the mission is over, that's not too shabby

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
6 days? Got 8 and a half on android after they gave us some extra time, tho it may have started earlier on apple? Sounds to me like the best thing to come out of this mission is the romantic cafe if it will drop 4 passengers every 20 minutes when the mission is over, that's not too shabby

Yeah thats nice after the mission! But i think that will be gone after the next update....

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Apple started a bit earlier, 14 days it said.
Have to sell all my Multistory buildings to put up the Merry go rounds :( Current population at 1026.
As long as Romantic Passengers keep dropping then the building will stay, after that they'll get sold off to keep one of each.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
thanks but I wrote that when browser hadn't updated the page. It's does seem pretty pointless in completing this task because you don't get much for it. The Garden of Loves sounds pretty bad, I was hoping for 1 Green per day, 1 Collection Item, 50 Fuel or something like that.
90 Coins every 4 Hours is pretty standard for 4 square prize buildings.
I agree Christmas Tree is very special with the presents but that is the same with all Christmas Trees;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
According to me not the Garden increases the population with 20 but the Alien Statue does!
I have still one statue in stock and there is written that it maximize with 20 extra.
Alien legacy increases Passenger limit by 20, Garden of Love increases population limit by 20, I'm assuming it's the same on I-devices as it is on Android

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
Oeh that sucks!!!
Thats why i never collect any collection when im busy with a mission.... I need all of the starsss
I'm usually fine leaving just one collection to get, first time ive messed it up, in future I'm definitely gonna leave more! Thankfully I think I only really missed out on two stars, the third one to verona and the first one in Riviera, wouldn't have got the other two in Riviera (unless I'm magically able to get romantic passengers again without using green as that flight is still available)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Pff what an challenge, I have only to collect the teddybears but o its taking plenty of time, now i collect romantic passengers for the flights to verona but i don't know if it make sense. Maybe I can frequently fly to Venice and Maldives? And guess what, when my plane arrives from Verona, it brings me Always the same teddy :mad::mad::mad:
I hope there is enough time for me

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
InCoNvEnIeNtE
I have 4 days and 16 hours to go. And I've now flights to Verona, Maldives and Provence this day for the second time, still waiting and hoping that it brings me the right bears... Wish we could trade bears and flowers, but no thats not an option, so I have be patient? pfff Okay i'll try :(:rolleyes:

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I only need one 'Orchid' to drop to finish the mission :( Why is it different for different people. I heard someone looking for roses!! i have 10 of it :confused:

And about 70 fuel hose and load of romantic passenger to get the remaining 5 starzz :oops: I hope i have receive sufficient 'pruning shears' to try till the very last :eek:

Top Bottom