Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On the Wings of Love (2017) (ALL Platforms)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Very frustrated with the daily quest. Had almost completed it until I leveled up and it wiped my quest progress and gave me 3 new quests.
Dave: Please open a ticket and explain what happened. Describe with max of data what happened to your game, what daily quests were there and how did they changed, what level you were and you're now, etc. All will be in big help for Support. Here is the link: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form (y)

Getting pruning shears yet have nothing to prune --- BUT ----- Gi have pruned some of my valued neighbours. Can visit them but their cities are missing.- just empty spaces.
Appears to be a problem only with windows users - no doubt Gi will make a generous gesture to compensate us!!
At least we'll have a few pruning shears built up when we finally get the update.

Not only can we not see the airport of updated games, those with updated android games cannot visit windows players. It's a 2-way street unfortunately. My support game on android has lost access to all its neighbors with planetariums. I updated that game based on AC Mobile's statement that Windows would be updated in a couple of hours.

Last edited:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
So it seems those who updated cannot visit those who have not updated. I visited @greensmith and it's all blank. Is it because I have not updated?

Also, how does gifting works for someone who has not updated? Were you able to receive my gift last night, Tom?

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Well, managed to do my new daily challenge, visiting neighbours, land guest planes and dispatch xx of my flights and got a workaholic box, which contains 2 useful collectable items. I got a universal charger and a Globus Cruciger. No idea what they're for but must be useful!!!
Any ideas on what I need them for?

Flayer6

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Flayer6
Username
Flayer6
Well, managed to do my new daily challenge, visiting neighbours, land guest planes and dispatch xx of my flights and got a workaholic box, which contains 2 useful collectable items. I got a universal charger and a Globus Cruciger. No idea what they're for but must be useful!!!
Any ideas on what I need them for?
http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Globus_Cruciger
Search for the other.

I started playing AC Oct 2016 so this is a new quest to me. Without using any bonuses, flying mostly Delta and Jumbo, after 24h of the quest, here is my collection so far:

A Plush Pleasure - 3-2-2-2-0
Dolce Vita - 3-3-1-1-3
Valentine's Bouquet - 6-2-0-1-1

I think my biggest challenge is getting 3 stars with the Jumbo destination. 120 flights is a killing for a new or med lv player!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
So it seems those who updated cannot visit those who have not updated. I visited @greensmith and it's all blank. Is it because I have not updated?

Also, how does gifting works for someone who has not updated? Were you able to receive my gift last night, Tom?
Yes, you need to do update.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
For android and ios. Windows pc users will only have 9 days to finish. And two years ago the darn flowers were the hardest part of the quest!
Drops are pretty good now, will be same on Windows. I had few collections from last year, did couple more and im finished already (y)

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
@diwata I have not updated either and at this point I cannot send ANY gifts.. Even to other folks who have not updated.

When I send a gift, it does not give me a pop-up window. My neighbors confirmed they did not receive them :(

**EDIT** Apparently now I CAN send gifts. Not sure what is going on, lol :confused:

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Username
Charleene
@diwata I have not updated either and at this point I cannot send ANY gifts.. Even to other folks who have not updated.

When I send a gift, it does not give me a pop-up window. My neighbors confirmed they did not receive them :(
Hi Kendra
Have the same problem today. ..
Not the first time...I think, your game simply did not reset today...like mine
Many say, you should visit Madlen, Renate Flieger in Germany, before leaving your neighbors...tomorrow all should be OK again
Good night

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff

@diwata
Yes, I did update when it first came out. Since I had already three-starred the destinations and finished two of the three parts of the quest, I pruned flowers around my town until I completed the last part. Then I completed the quest. Yes, I did receive your gift last night. Thank you!
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom