Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On the Wings of Love (2017) (ALL Platforms)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20xifb0i
Username
mcscottblood
Still no windows update for this event. But to be frankly honest, I would much rather they sort out all the bugs that have been around for months rather than release new (old) events.

CeNedraLessien

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
CeNedraLessien
Username
CeNedraLessien
Very frustrated with the daily quest. Had almost completed it until I leveled up and it wiped my quest progress and gave me 3 new quests.
I have had the same problem yesterday. And I reported it to the game. And they gave me the box as complimentary since I was just about to finish it. Maybe you can try that aswell.

I have had the same problem yesterday. And I reported it to the game. And they gave me the box as complimentary since I was just about to finish it. Maybe you can try that aswell.

They replied back this morning offering me 3 boxes.

However, I didn't realise when you download your game to a new device, it gives you a new friend code. So the one I gave them was the one I had been using for 5 years, not the one I got the other day.

CeNedraLessien

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
CeNedraLessien
Username
CeNedraLessien
They replied back this morning offering me 3 boxes.

However, I didn't realise when you download your game to a new device, it gives you a new friend code. So the one I gave them was the one I had been using for 5 years, not the one I got the other day.
Maybe you contact them with your problem they will help with it aswell.

I was not actually waiting anything so glad with the customer service they had.

Top Bottom