Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Oil Refinery

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Oil Refinery Buildings

The small oil refinery level 1 cost 50,000 & gives an extra 15 units of fuel

The small oil refinery level 2 cost 200,000 8 gives ?? units of fuel

The small oil refinery level 3 cost ?????
Gives 30 units of extra fuel

The POWERFUL oil refinery level 1 cost 10 GREENIES & gives an extra 25 units of fuel

The POWERFUL oil refinery level 2 cost ??????? Gives 30 units of extra fuel

The POWERFUL oil refinery level 3 cost ???????
Airport City Oil Refinery.jpg

You can have one small oil refinery & also have one powerful oil refinery (I have only seen them airport side)

You have to be at level 10 or above.. Sorry I can't be more help but I can't buy the refinery yet.

Last edited:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Oil Refinery Buildings

The small oil refinery level 1 cost 50,000 & gives an extra 15 units of fuel
The small oil refinery level 2 cost ?????
The small oil refinery level 3 cost ?????

The POWERFUL oil refinery level 1 cost 10 GREENIES & gives an extra 25 units of fuel
The POWERFUL oil refinery level 2 cost ???????
The POWERFUL oil refinery level 3 cost ???????View attachment 2134

You have to be at level 10 or above.. Sorry I can't be more help but I can't buy the refinery yet.
It must be on vk version.
Is it?

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
2000 banknotes, I think GI are dreaming if they believe people will pay that. Just imagine how pi**ed off you would be if you actually paid real money for the level 3 refinery then set Lunar launch in progress & then get the dreaded time travel message

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
2000 banknotes, I think GI are dreaming if they believe people will pay that
Yes, few player's can afford 2000 Green's but I am happy that there is something GI gave us for fuel shortage.
I can surely afford small oil refinery to level 3 and powerful oil refinery level 1 or maybe 2 but 2000 Green's for 50 more unit's is not a good deal.
Glad new building's are coming :)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
It is good that GI have addressed the issue of fuel shortage but I believe the 2000 greens is just robbery. I cant see a lot of players having this building in their airport

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Heck, I don't even upgrade my fuel Station beyond Level 2.
I did upgrade but agree that Level 3 and Level 4 are useless ... unless you only check into AC every eight or 24 hours. I don't think many of those folks live here in the forum.
Cheers,
Tom

I did upgrade but agree that Level 3 and Level 4 are useless ... unless you only check into AC every eight or 24 hours. I don't think many of those folks live here in the forum.
Cheers,
Tom

The only game that I upgraded past level 2 is my main game. I hate the level up arrow on my buildings!!!

IMO, to upgrade past level 2 is similar to leveling up the baggage hall building - worthless.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
i did some research. For example falcon guest plane takes 1min05sec for refuel without BHall. With full upgrade it takes around 30 seconds.
In a past, about 2 upgrades back, BHall was usefull... Now, to refuel Falcon, it take ages... Not undesrand the point of BHall anymore. It is stil a bug, or GI silently change this bug to a feature ? :blackeye:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
my experience is opposite. When bhall was introduced (when up to l50 was given) it didn't have any function (hangars have that function). Then when we got update to l55 planes started to refuel slowly, hangars lose their speed function and refuel time was only related to bhall.my worst nightmare was when i was playing 4th july event and put bhall to upgrade to higher level.

In a past, about 2 upgrades back, BHall was usefull... Now, to refuel Falcon, it take ages... Not undesrand the point of BHall anymore. It is stil a bug, or GI silently change this bug to a feature ? :blackeye:
I think this is not a bug but GI way to answer some of forum complain about there is no use of the Robot Loader bonus.
So in order to speedup .. you must use the bonus .. darn .. :banghead:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I think this is not a bug but GI way to answer some of forum complain about there is no use of the Robot Loader bonus.
So in order to speedup .. you must use the bonus .. darn .. :banghead:
Ehh, GI. As soon as we start to thing that this bug will be solved, then GI try to convince is that this is a good new feature. So i do not understand why then they do not announce that... :confused:

Top Bottom