Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows no white whale for windows

since the update I'v not had the white whale,so before christmas i contacted support, it took them 9 days, i got the responce this morning, they said i would recieve it today when i opened the game, played game for 30 mins no white whale
Did you scroll around? It's a blimp which travels within your city. It appears, delivers fuel, then is gone per my understanding.

See Post #17 in thread 'signin to save progress on window' https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/signin-to-save-progress-on-window.45535/post-564593

Last edited:
Update contacted GI Support about the white whale on, Windows. The Moron at GI Support said I haven't been on since 12-21-21, when I contaced them about this problem, when many of u know i'm a daily player, I think they need a major support over hall

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
045560XP8
Username
Oliver35
Did you scroll around? It's a blimp which travels within your city. It appears, delivers fuel, then is gone per my understanding.

See Post #17 in thread 'signin to save progress on window' https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/signin-to-save-progress-on-window.45535/post-564593
It's always there and cruises around your city. Sometimes it's hard to find it because it goes to corner but appears again as it's always on the move. I got my whale since I connected my game to web browser.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cegvln5
Username
jank1961
since the update I'v not had the white whale,so before christmas i contacted support, it took them 9 days, i got the responce this morning, they said i would recieve it today when i opened the game, played game for 30 mins no white whale
Have you completed the link progress ? i have 2 white whales on windows after completing the link progress.. hope this might help you somehow

Bobster

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Bobster
What white whale is for ???
whitewhale.JPG

And you get it if you connect your windows and trail account with GI link

I can't see it in my game, but I saw it in a neighbor's game. I've been playing for years and it was the first time I saw it.

Wish it were in IOS as well.
You could have it on IOS and android too. Just link your game to trail.gg and play a little bit over there. Afterwards you just start it again on your main device and update progress from server. I have the whale for 24 hours now. Good luck

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
You could have it on IOS and android too. Just link your game to trail.gg and play a little bit over there. Afterwards you just start it again on your main device and update progress from server. I have the whale for 24 hours now. Good luck
Confirming white whale on IOS
Cheers

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Hi - I'm very new to this. I'm not sure what you mean by trail.gg or how to link it. :(

trail.gg is a website to link your progress to game insight's windows server. Steps to link your IOS account :
1. Register on the trail.gg website (Preferably with same details as your IOS account such as Email, Username, etc)
2. Login and click on airport city, wait for game to load (NOTE : Do not switch tabs when the game loads, otherwise it will take a very long time to load and may even show error)
3. Once game is loaded, go to your IOS game and note the GI link code from link progress under settings option. once noting down the code, close the IOS app completely (Note : If you don't close the app you wont get the white whale)
4. Go to the Settings option in website game, go to link progress and select the option link progress from other device, enter the code you noted down from IOS.
5. Once the code is entered select the server version option when asked which version you want to keep. (Note : this is a very important step, choose carefully as you may loose all your progress if you select the wrong version, also you can see how many coins and airport cash you have but can't see any other stats so choose carefully)
6. A pop up appears saying you receive a white whale as gift, collect it and play game in website for 2 to 3 minutes, then close the game in the website.
7. Open your IOS game and immediately after the loading screen, app asks which version you want to keep, select the server version again. (Note : this is again a very important step, choose carefully as you may loose the white whale on your IOS and maybe even on website)
8. Search the airport for the white whale and you might find it mostly near airport or airport side expansions, it may even go to the ends so search thoroughly, if you don't find it message here I can try rectifying the issue

That's it, please keep in mind the note points, the white whale produces 2 fuel every 5 minutes, can be speeded up by watching an ad or with 2 Airport cash.
Also the instructions are same for android platform as well, I will add some screenshots of trail.gg website steps, (Sorry I don't have a pic of the version select step, if anyone else has please add it to this.

I tried a day full and found out mistakes I did and added them as Note points, Hope this helps.
Hi - I'm very new to this. I'm not sure what you mean by trail.gg or how to link it. :(

Attachments

• 1, 2, 3.jpg
    1, 2, 3.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 116
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Top Bottom