Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows no white whale for windows

When looking for the white whale, pay attention, there's a glitch

When the whale in on the technical area, it becomes invisible, as it is displayed on a layer below the tech area itself. Wait some time, it will appear
A glitch? :ROFLMAO: 🙃

Can also look for its fuel symbol (if available) and click even when obscured\clipped by layer.

I've noticed mine disappears towards top of screen often too, between on screen buttons and forced to wait it to return lower.

Last edited:
A glitch? :ROFLMAO:

Can also look for its fuel symbol (if available) and click even when obscured\clipped by underlying layer.

I've noticed mine disappears towards top of screen often too, between on screen buttons and forced to wait it to return lower.
It goes to top where apparently game screen extends when you finish the land extensions (Over 400, which no one I know has done...), GI has to make code for its movement based on land you have and can access but it made in the completely opposite manner, they have more important bugs to fix before it comes to white whale...
I feel white whale is needed only when there is a dire need for just 2 fuel to complete a task or flight when we have less than a minute before it ends (such as daily task or events)... otherwise it is completely waste giving 2 fuel every 5 minutes and very costly speed ups

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
It goes to top where apparently game screen extends when you finish the land extensions (Over 400, which no one I know has done...), GI has to make code for its movement based on land you have and can access but it made in the completely opposite manner, they have more important bugs to fix before it comes to white whale...
I feel white whale is needed only when there is a dire need for just 2 fuel to complete a task or flight when we have less than a minute before it ends (such as daily task or events)... otherwise it is completely waste giving 2 fuel every 5 minutes and very costly speed ups
I probably need at least 10 white whales for that matter 😁

Last edited:
Top Bottom