Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No bonus code for 15th of March

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
Due to the tragic event in New Zealand, we have decided to postpone the publication of the bonus link and bonus code until Sunday. Our condolences go out to all the people of New Zealand. Please join us in a moment of silence to honor all the victims effected by this tragedy.Our hearts go out to all of the people of New Zealand.

Note: The bonus links will be available to claim thrue tuesday.

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
Teboho, Jim G, Maxsander
person-with-folded-hands_1f64f.png

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03dofqtu
Username
chantelitee
Due to the tragic event in New Zealand, we have decided to postpone the publication of the bonus link and bonus code until Sunday. Our condolences go out to all the people of New Zealand. Please join us in a moment of silence to honor all the victims effected by this tragedy.Our hearts go out to all of the people of New Zealand.

Respect

volly

150+ Star Club
To me the words of MLK when he delivered the "I have a dream" speech are what I have aspired to be.
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!"
Last year I was honored to work for UNOS. For the people who needed an organ to live, they didn't care about any of the things that many people seem to place so much stock in. Racism, bigotry, hatret of things they fear.
We are all just humans. If each of us treated each other as humans, imagine how the world would be.

maxsander

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23rlsro8
Username
cpt max
To me the words of MLK when he delivered the "I have a dream" speech are what I have aspired to be.
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!"
Last year I was honored to work for UNOS. For the people who needed an organ to live, they didn't care about any of the things that many people seem to place so much stock in. Racism, bigotry, hatret of things they fear.
We are all just humans. If each of us treated each other as humans, imagine how the world would be.
I agree with your words

So true.
likes.gif

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson

I made this suggestion awhile ago in a different thread. Couldn't Airport City help get us involved in fund raising for disasters? What about having disaster related buildings that we could buy in which the money could be funneled back to those in need? Maybe a Disaster Response building, a Blood Donation Center, a Peace Monument. Firefighter memorial, etc. It would be a nice way to help others through the Airport City platform

Top Bottom