Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update - Subscription feature(4/3/18)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Like i said before there are so many players using bugs to play this game to get places faster and to get more pax for there alliance to be be bigger and better. So why would they buy this, so conclusion!!!!!! GI have to clear the game up 100%, and can they???? every time there is a update bugs creep in good ones and bad. So untill then whats the point on having such a thing its not going to help getting a head. That is my thought anyways :cool:
At first its a good idea, until everyone can have it and they cannot, im sure it will come but not for some time, so there so many variables for it not having it for a game player. The company will like it as there are players that will pay money,yes it will improve the game as more money to spend on the development. I hope they can clean up the game untill then i dont see the reason for having it
I agree that the game should be cleaned up, but I have a couple points I want to make in regards to your statement:
1)I don't believe there are as many bugs as you think in regards to the cheaters. I personally think they have a way of hacking the game. There are some very tech savvy guys out there, and they will always figure out some way of making the game work in their favor.
2) Remember that not everyone plays the game to get high rankings. I for one couldn't care less about being #1 in alliance or flight rankings or about getting the most stars....although if I somehow ended up there and reaped the rewards, I would be very happy about it.
I certainly agree with you in terms of purging the cheaters and making some game changes. I think most people would be happy with removing the 100 item limit, giving better opportunities to increase fuel capacity, and finding additional ways of obtaining launch items. Even better would be an improvement in drop rates for flights. This is just wishful thinking on my part though.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Free2Play , Hello Ivan. Well this makes much more sense that it would come out in Android before ios. Android has 77% smart phone market share while Apple is about 16%. Nor does it make any sense that ios gets this 2 months before Android.

Smartphone market share in general and Airport City players are two very different things. Both iOS and Android are our major platforms, with Facebook and Windows a bit behind in terms of number of players — that's as much as I can tell without breaking any non-disclosure agreements. Which means they're all very important to us. And we fully support with updates both Amazon and Samsung App Store versions that have a small number of players, too.

It doesn't make any sense for Facebook version to get helicopters many months after mobile versions as well (and they're still not there), but we just don't have enough resources to do everything simultaneously.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
If it's being promoted as a way of helping your game advance and climb the leader board, as Ive seen somewhere, Gi would do better to clean up the leader board. Get rid of people who are good at manipulating machines and programs and don't actually fly planes.

I was overtaken last week by someone who flew a ridiculous number of planes between one server update and the next. Why would i pay 10 dollars or 10 euros or whatever for this privilege!

No need to pay for the fair ratings, obviously.

I know you don't believe me when I say we manually check the reports on cheaters, but we do and ban them every week in addition to our automated systems. However, there's no way to deny there's still a long way to go.

We've designed some new ways to identify cheating players recently and will be introducing them with future updates this spring. It should be a major breakthrough in terms of clean leaderboard.

Last edited:
I know you don't believe me when I say we manually check the reports on cheaters, but we do and ban them every week in addition to our automated systems.

I might be one of the few, but I do believe you. I also understand that you make the game to make money, not to provide entertainment, so if a cheater spends cash on greens and also cheats, they get to stay.

Sure, I find it frustrating, but I would do the same in your shoes, so it's hard to feel injustice when it would be purely hypocritical.

At the same time, I have often thought about putting real cash on here (more than my £1.99 misclick) but won't whilst the current system is in play, so with that in mind I look forward to the groundbreaking updates

I agree that the game should be cleaned up, but I have a couple points I want to make in regards to your statement:
1)I don't believe there are as many bugs as you think in regards to the cheaters. I personally think they have a way of hacking the game. There are some very tech savvy guys out there, and they will always figure out some way of making the game work in their favor.
2) Remember that not everyone plays the game to get high rankings. I for one couldn't care less about being #1 in alliance or flight rankings or about getting the most stars....although if I somehow ended up there and reaped the rewards, I would be very happy about it.
I certainly agree with you in terms of purging the cheaters and making some game changes. I think most people would be happy with removing the 100 item limit, giving better opportunities to increase fuel capacity, and finding additional ways of obtaining launch items. Even better would be an improvement in drop rates for flights. This is just wishful thinking on my part though.

In you statement 1. No there not so many bugs but yes many players using the ones that are hovering around the system still, unfortunately. But like Ivan said they are getting better with this now and will be implementing a new what ever, to help this. So thats a good start i hope this helps with there new update :)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
No need to pay for the fair ratings, obviously.

I know you don't believe me when I say we manually check the reports on cheaters, but we do and ban them every week in addition to our automated systems. However, there's no way to deny there's still a long way to go.

We've designed some new ways to identify cheating players recently and will be introducing them with future updates this spring. It should be a major breakthrough in terms of clean leaderboard.
It's good to see the issue addressed. Thanks.

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
If G! want have a success of subscription should add one new bonus.
If someone have Gold subscription than he can send/receive any spare building from warehouse as a gift to/from other neighbors.
"Old" players have lots of spare buildings and they can make the game more playable for "young" players.

30174212_1872914162739523_635753013_o.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
If someone have Gold subscription than he can send/receive any spare building from warehouse as a gift to/from other neighbors.
"Old" players have lots of spare buildings and they can make the game more playable for "young" players.

View attachment 12362
Sell off 'a couple' of those 1700+ rocket gardens and get 1500 each.... An easy 2.5M coins:whistle:

View attachment 12362
ok its a nice gesture but the whole point of doing launches is to earn the reward by your own efforts.

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
It was a sample only. Another one:
I have two Tower of London but I'm going to build only one. Really you don't want one?
Do you prefer to play 5 years to got it?
I know it's revolution but G! wants to keep new players...
New players will spend money for more land and we will clean our warehouses.
:)

It was a sample only. Another one:
I have two Tower of London but I'm going to build only one. Really you don't want one?
Do you prefer to play 5 years to got it?
I know it's revolution but G! wants to keep new players...
New players will spend money for more land and we will clean our warehouses.
:)
An honest answer. Yes Id rather get it myself!!
Sell me land that Id take!

Top Bottom