Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android NEW UPDATE - on the wings of love

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I have not updated my game and i am still on santa update. But i am also facing the same issue like everyone else. Visiting neighbours!!!! Visiting each neighbour is taking more tha 2 min!!! Did anyone of you faced it ?

Edit: This problem was only with select few friends not everyone. I dont remember the exact names but one for sure was Wport (you were showing as level 35, but your signature says level 40 :confused:) Maybe this is just temp server issue

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
The update appears to have uninstalled the game entirely on my phone. The icon has gone, and when I go into the play store, it isn't listed as one of my apps anymore. I think this might be the end for me, as I can't face starting from scratch again :eek:

you tried restarting the phone? That's what usually helps me when the game seems to be gone.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
InCoNvEnIeNtE I am still on santa mission so visiting neighbours should not be a issue!!! 2 min is an average time. For one neighbour it took me around 4 to 5 min (i just left my phone after waiting endlessly)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Theory: all the people who did do the update are hard to visit?
The problem is not the person who is visiting but the person who is visited?

Could explain Suresh problem. Suresh hasn't updated so he should be easy to visit...... If the theory is correct.

Can anyone verify the theory?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Theory: all the people who did do the update are hard to visit?
The problem is not the person who is visiting but the person who is visited?

Could explain Suresh problem. Suresh hasn't updated so he should be easy to visit...... If the theory is correct.

Can anyone verify the theory?
flip123 I will verify this theory tomorrow. Also i will make list of people i visited and which one posed problem.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Neighbors visit Is big mess
I think that you can't visit any one that updat the game :(
The only why to know who is to just try
I also had and iPad version with the same problems
Yaron

Is it just me, but it seems like when you land a plane and get the "Romantic Passengers", those don't seem to add to the Romantic Passengers total. Only ones that seem to add are the ones from the buildings.

Also, anyone else see a drop-down bar that keeps popping up at the top of the screen that says "Hello Guest, tap here to join us!". My game gets messed up everything that bar is visible.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Is it just me, but it seems like when you land a plane and get the "Romantic Passengers", those don't seem to add to the Romantic Passengers total. Only ones that seem to add are the ones from the buildings.

Also, anyone else see a drop-down bar that keeps popping up at the top of the screen that says "Hello Guest, tap here to join us!". My game gets messed up everything that bar is visible.

First Issue: I don't remember which topic and poster had the answer, but the passengers are in your inventory all the way to the right hand side.

Second Issue: Not sure I have seen that happen. I see that bar everytime, but not sure what is exactly your problem.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
hahahah there are so many problems! i'd be more upset if i had invested a lot of 'real money' for this game! Even more surprising, they don't really seem worried about fixing or testing the game before their 'fixes'. I've not be able to open Airport City without a force close issue in the first 2 minutes for the past 2 days and no response from AC to my emails yet. LOLZ GAME INSIGHT!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
hahahah there are so many problems! i'd be more upset if i had invested a lot of 'real money' for this game! Even more surprising, they don't really seem worried about fixing or testing the game before their 'fixes'. I've not be able to open Airport City without a force close issue in the first 2 minutes for the past 2 days and no response from AC to my emails yet. LOLZ GAME INSIGHT!

They are fully aware of their fuckup. And they are busy with a fix.
In my opinion its not nice to not reply on a email, but they got more emails than only urs... And all emails have the same content, so offcourse they stopped answering them.
Im in contact with one,and she is keeping me updated.
I proposed them to do a compensation offer, no idea if they will do that.
Only thing we can do now, is wait it out (again)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
wait...what...they get more emails than only mine?

LOL, DUH! That's why they have their Russians!
:p

On the upside, i left my game on for like 2o mins and it didn't force close, it eventually loaded, so i was able to send a few planes off. Neighbours are the big dilema for most people at the moment since the last update. Either impossible to visit or takes forever.

They are fully aware of their fuckup. And they are busy with a fix.
In my opinion its not nice to not reply on a email, but they got more emails than only urs... And all emails have the same content, so offcourse they stopped answering them.
Im in contact with one,and she is keeping me updated.
I proposed them to do a compensation offer, no idea if they will do that.
Only thing we can do now, is wait it out (again)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
Yes, you're right. Two planes just landed with romantic passengers and neither was added to the tally so these are basically irrelevant.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Yes, you're right. Two planes just landed with romantic passengers and neither was added to the tally so these are basically irrelevant.
These romantic passengers are not "irrelevant", as mentioned above they are stored in your warehouse (like barrels of fuel, flight items, rocket items etc). You'll get repetetive stress injury getting to them as they are all the way at the far end of the list past the duty free and rocket launch items!!

Top Bottom