Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android NEW UPDATE - on the wings of love

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Well, i don't see how they're "useless" they still give coins or passengers and they add nice "flavor" to your city. All returns are comprable to other buildings of the same size....I think i'll keep mine anyway. The Ice Castle looks awesome. (y)
I think they're pretty useless considering the effort it took to get the parts for them, expected them to continue dropping parts for collections after the mission had finished

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
3qaw8u
Username
Raaaaaaaandy
Also, is anyone else having launch problems that have surfaced in the last 8 hours (I know many of you already have launch problems) I started a launch last night was at about 1000 points when I went to sleep (courtesy of "must dash" I think), and this morning it won't let me bring up the launch screen :(

Yeah my lander hasn't dropped yet. I was first place as well. =(
Aero I believe we launched together last night did your lander drop or is it just me?

Top Bottom