Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android NEW UPDATE - on the wings of love

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
If you are on Android (and possibly other devices also, tbc) DON'T DO THE NEW UPDATE! It has stuffed the app. I've shut down and restarted my phone a few times and every time I open Airport City it forces closes immediately. It was supposed to have a new Valentines Day Challenge but instead...a bug! Will update when its fixed

WTF GAME INSIGHT YOU DUMBASSES!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
Dear my love (GI),
These last few months together have been a turbulent ride. We have had our ups and downs through out our relationship. With Palestine day right around the corner I figured i better do this now than wait any longer. I am going to have to put an end to this relationship. I have tried to stick by your side through thick and thin but the issues you have are just becoming harder and harder to deal with. Im sure you are familiar with the saying "its not you....its me". Well this time. It was all you. I opened my heart to you and it caused nothing but heartache. You stole my greenies, didn't allow me to visit my friends, wouldn't allow me to even take gifts from anyone, and then told me I couldn't have any new friends?? What kind of relationship is that. Today was the last straw. You make me "force close"? You don't force me to do anything. You have become too suffocating. I need my space. I hope we can remain friends.

PS.....tell Duke I will miss him as I had fun flying balloons with him. :-P

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
The update appears to have uninstalled the game entirely on my phone. The icon has gone, and when I go into the play store, it isn't listed as one of my apps anymore. I think this might be the end for me, as I can't face starting from scratch again :eek:

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
The update appears to have uninstalled the game entirely on my phone. The icon has gone, and when I go into the play store, it isn't listed as one of my apps anymore. I think this might be the end for me, as I can't face starting from scratch again :eek:

Ask GI for a backup code!!!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
RMac
Username
RMac
Unbelievable mess. The game shuts down every few minutes, I can't visit neighbors -- the game locks up, shuts down and when I start the game back up again the games has re-set itself to and earlier time meaning any recent progress is lost. My son plays on a Samsung galaxy and he can't get the game to run at all. Great update...

Also facebook for Android sucks.

GI is a drama. Yesterday I've updated my game and only appeared new flights to Riviera. I couldn't visit my friends. Today I've updated another time and have appeared all the new flughts, but I can visit my friends. Deffinetely I'm not going to play this new update.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Unbelievable mess. The game shuts down every few minutes, I can't visit neighbors -- the game locks up, shuts down and when I start the game back up again the games has re-set itself to and earlier time meaning any recent progress is lost. My son plays on a Samsung galaxy and he can't get the game to run at all. Great update...
Confirmed. Game crashes even after switch to browser and back.
GI should pay 1 buck for every crash, we would be AC millionaires... ;)

Device
  1. Android
yeah.....updated before work and game never started. Saw there was another update after work, tried it and was able to play. Discovered what a pain getting the "love passengers" is (long wait time to refresh) and the low probability of getting all the new stars before the quest ens (10 days from now). Shut the game down and now it will not start again (get get's hung up on the "loading screen"). arrggggghhhhhhh

guess I'll try again tomorrow. :cry:

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
I also attempted to download the SECOND update and the game worked for about 5 minutes, then I tried to visit a neighbour and it went mental and force closed. Cannot get back in. It is counting down the love challenege from the first update so by the time this is fixed (knowing GIS), the challenge will be over HAAAAAAAA

Got a notification in game that there was a new update. I clicked on update and it deleted the app completely. Wrote to GI but they tell me game is saved locally on phone so it is not possible to do restore. .... so I asked why it was not possible gives that some members here have got this done. Still awaiting reply

Top Bottom