Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Tasks - Upgrade Terminal, Control Tower and City Hall to Level 7

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
got enough items to complete the mission but just like any other mission, not yet collecting until the last few minutes since i want to get crop circles as well as the third star for each of the new destinations (as they may disappear once the countdown for the mission ends)..
Same here :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4v5zdc
Username
Yanko70
I can send the laptop, metal detector and walkie talkie if anyone needs them. I really all the ofice chairs you can spare. Maxed out both Moscow and Singapore and haven't seen one drop yet.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Blackcloud - OK, I'll send you something tonight. What would you prefer - fax or wall speaker? Please send me back geiger counter, I need lot's of them. I think I won't complete the quest in time :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Sure, but I can only send 1 per day.
Can you send Bali2 Beverage cooler?

Added you from BALi131, pls accept and will send you fuel.

thanks for the fuel. :) i have sent you earlier a gift for today (probably an airline route map).. will send you beverage cooler once my gifts refresh later. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av2vh47
Username
swimkim-*** (*** = what I need)
I can sent the office chair, parking meter en monitor.
S3R3G4, can you sent me some faxes and/or wallspeakers? What do you want, I don't have a geigercounter.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hello
i start to build the Control Tower Level 7
i need : 4 x Airline Map, 3 x Walkie-Talkie , 4 xMonitor
i can send : Office chair, Parking Meter, Headset
yaron

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The new upgrades came to iOS today. Has anyone found a building requirement that is only available through greenies yet?
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom