Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Event: Celestial Festival

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Updated today and HOLY CAR COINS! Should have seen my face when I received 10 greenies from those as well.
As someone who usually has 15 of them at some point, every green note is a win. And seeing some of you have been getting even more daily, I'm... 🤩

You know what? I think this is a good idea. I'm happy to see G! made another way of getting greenies. It "forces" player (if they want to) to grind for payed goodies in case they want to stay free-to-play.

EDIT: hopefully this feature is here to stay and it isn't just a part of a celebration.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Yes - a proportion of them now have the coin icon, click on them and yiu get coins, then randomly 1 will give a greenie as well.
View attachment 58137

Coins appeared above the cars, once. I've collected the coins, and since that, nothing happens. Clicking the cars does nothing.

Some cars have flags above them, some have nothing.

Am I missing anything?

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I'm pleased you are doing well with the special event and receiving a healthy number of green notes every day. So far I have collected 5 green notes (yesterday) and a few bonus items for completed space flights (which I have other forum members to thank), which was pleasing and most welcomed. Beyond this, I except that fact that I do not have the time to invest in the special event and update the user guides, which take up much of my time. This is not a complaint on my part, it is just the way it is.

Hope all is well in your world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I didn't get 1 single green note.... :mad:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Updated today and HOLY CAR COINS! Should have seen my face when I received 10 greenies from those as well.
As someone who usually has 15 of them at some point, every green note is a win. And seeing some of you have been getting even more daily, I'm... 🤩

You know what? I think this is a good idea. I'm happy to see G! made another way of getting greenies. It "forces" player (if they want to) to grind for payed goodies in case they want to stay free-to-play.

EDIT: hopefully this feature is here to stay and it isn't just a part of a celebration.
My guess is that it's just a part of the event

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ykpmr0a
Username
YellowDog
Really annoying that I can’t send my Goldfinch helicopters on missions because they need repair and I don’t have sufficient funds to upgrade my repair unit to do so. So can’t compete two of the three quests available.

It's visible but VERY brief animation. Still, like you said, checking the top right corner is the best option.
Yep
2021-09-28-14-13-00.jpg

Top Bottom