Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Collections - February 2015

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
Just got the house of disturbance. Cool high rise that yields 88 coin every 3 hours. 5 down 1 to go.

RhhhDJw.png

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Got four of six of these (Chess Club, Smart House, Perfume Store and House of Doubts) and need one more crossbow to get the house of wax. I need quite a few more for the House of Disturbance.

I've noticed that the sky captain bonus, along with the telescope and the dice (golden) works best, although I am not sure if the items are considered collectibles or quest items.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Finally earned all of the new buildings. Took a lot of time waiting for guest planes, but it was worth it.
This was an interesting quest because it didn't require flying planes to destinations. If their goal was to get us to spend time in the game, they certainly succeeded.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I noticed that once you get the buildings, the item drop rate decreases. Also, I have been getting consistently drops for the chess club collection only (got 3 of them -chess clubs- now).

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
I noticed that once you get the buildings, the item drop rate decreases. Also, I have been getting consistently drops for the chess club collection only (got 3 of them -chess clubs- now).
The drops for the chess club indeed seem to be more frequent than the others.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
How long do you guys sit and land planes? Do you use any bonuses? That seems like a loooong time landing planes. :sleep:
Actually I only have a chess club and a house of disturbance...:). Too impatient to sit there and land guest planes.

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
Hahahahaha @eat007 @LAX

Actually I was addicted to this Game too much. That I even enjoyed landing guest planes.
But my purpose was for landing planes was spare parts coz I was left with few.

But now that is over. :cry:
Game banned and it's not gonna come back:arghh:back

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Killed 2 birds with one stone, not that I go around killing birds....while I was working on the Edge of Tomorrow 17 hour maps, per Tom's (@greensmith ) very efficient technique, I landed guest planes back to back... Ended up collecting a bunch on top of the added bonus of fuel and PAX that I need to fly my trailing jumbo as soon as it landed. What a marathon it was, but very rewarding.
Ramy

Last edited:
Top Bottom