Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Collections - February 2015

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
@LAX
Really that was very frustrating. :mad:
Asked GI why was I banned..
Same reply as all get...

We are gonna mark ur problem as solved.
We cannot unbann u.

Even police tell u for what crime are we being arrested.. But GI acts like NASA or Mi6Mi6:blackalien:

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
These new collections actually worked out perfect for me :) Saving up passengers for space map flights.... I now got 4 chess clubs, 2 houses of disturbance, 1 smart house, 2 houses of doubts and 2 houses of wax.... I sold one of my chess clubs and only got 180 coins.... rip off...

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Killed 2 birds with one stone, not that I go around killing birds....while I was working on the Edge of Tomorrow 17 hour maps, per Tom's (@greensmith ) very efficient technique, I landed guest planes back to back... Ended up collecting a bunch on top of the added bonus of fuel and PAX that I need to fly my trailing jumbo as soon as it landed. What a marathon it was, but very rewarding.
Ramy

Haha actually that's what I did. I had the golden dice activated for the Edge of Tomorrow quests, and kept landing planes on the side. What I found out worked was to keep landing (without tapping) until all my runways were full, and then tapped them all at once. It seems to increase the probability (as Ivan has said in a different thread).

Top Bottom