Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Collections - February 2015

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
There are six new collections included with the update:
  1. Smart and Smarter -- Drops from guest planes Propeller-Driven (very seldom) reward is Smart House
  2. Path to Passion-- Drops from guest planes Turboprop (very seldom) reward is Perfume Store
  3. The Royal Game-- Drops from guest planes Jet (very seldom) reward is Chess Club
  4. Puzzles of the Past-- Drops from guest planes Delta (very seldom) reward is House of Doubts
  5. Joy Ride-- Drops from guest planes Jumbo (very seldom) reward is House of Disturbance
  6. The Art of War-- Drops from guest planes Giant (very seldom) reward is House of Wax
The reward for each collection is a special building (collect six times).

More to come ...

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
It's very slow going getting the drops. I have been landing plans for an hour and haven't completed a collection yet, yet alone 6 to get the award. In 1 hour I have dropped about 15 items from the 5 different sets. I'm going to use a bonus to speed up refueling and hammer out a few beers while the bonus is in effect. Cheers!! Anyone know if these buildings will have any special perks?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I've got one of each of the new collections. I used the Sky Captain bonus which seemed to help with the drops. Now to get five more of each. It takes a lot of time and patience. Thank goodness it doesn't take coins or bank notes.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
Slowly making progress. I'm landing planes with 2 accounts and gifting the drops all into my main airport. I'm about 2/3 of the way towards my 1st building. Will post as soon as I get it with the details of what the harvest value is. FWIW, the drops have been very stingy.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Slowly making progress. I'm landing planes with 2 accounts and gifting the drops all into my main airport. I'm about 2/3 of the way towards my 1st building. Will post as soon as I get it with the details of what the harvest value is. FWIW, the drops have been very stingy.
@Rob Bostad
I'm curious. How do you gift drops from one account to the other?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
Hey Tom! I play on Facebook and on the FB version you are able to gift your drops for any collection to any neighbor you wish. I have 2 facebook "shell accounts" that I use for this game so those shell accounts are able to do things for me like send me stuff when I need items for repairs and collections without waiting for regular neighbors to step up.

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
On facebook here is what the collection page looks like....

TfO6mYk.png

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
Hi @Rob Bostad,

Very interesting..... Can you also tell us what the list does (next to the orange box) and what the additional items do?
Thank you

(you make me curious)

The list box next to the orange one allows you to add a needed item on to your "wish" list or "I need these items" list. As you can see from the image, you can have up to 5 items on your need list. There is a bonus you can buy from the blimp buy for 75 greenies that automatically give you the 5 items that are on your need list. You can view your neighbors need list to see if you have any items that can help them out. In the image here my need list is empty. Not that I don't need things, I just don't have anything active on there.

On another topic, I was very disappointed to learn that the reward for the chess club collection is a building that only yields 90 coins every 4 hours. That is a very worthless reward considering how much time is involved getting the drops required. Hope the other rewards for completing 6 collections have something better to give than just 90 coins every 4 hours :(

r3gJ2B5.png

Top Bottom