Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New 6 day quest popped up on IOS - Men of Steel

Just after timer ran out on the valentine quest I noticed this Men of Steel quest crop up.

image.jpg

I autocompleted it on Pakman2 - reward building is a Gym (photo below), 2x2 building
Gives coins (210) every 48 hours and adds 20 to Max Population.

It didn't appear on my Pakman13 game so imagine it is only for the level 45 players.

image.jpg

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
3 sets of each in 7 days.

Unless they significantly improve the drop rates for these destinations, I'm calling it impossible (if starting from scratch).

Has anyone fitted out the entire fleet with Giants yet?

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Just noticed the Men of Steel Quest icon with 6 days and 23hrs to go. I have only one Giant that i got with tokens. I can add another 3 giants but still sounds tedious. I have one of each collection. I need divine intervention to get the other 2 collections for each destination in time.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The items necessary for these collections drop from Aztec Pyramids and other "collectible drop" buildings quite often. Waverly huff has already auto-completed the quest from these drops.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
I've only been flying two giants, one to Caracus to get the compass, and the other rotating through the other destinations. With this quest I've just upgraded to four giants and started constructing two new laundries. How many giants to fly to make completing the quest possible is the big question! Any ideas?
At least pyramids are dropping collectibles for these destinations once in a while.
I have enough items to complete the laundries when they are built.

Just after timer ran out on the valentine quest I noticed this Men of Steel quest crop up.

I autocompleted it on Pakman2 - reward building is a Gym (photo below), 2x2 building
Gives coins (210) every 48 hours and adds 20 to Max Population.

It didn't appear on my Pakman13 game so imagine it is only for the level 45 players.

Pakman,

The new 7 day "Men of Steel" quest also appears on Android.
I auto-completed on Bali Hi, but is still ticking on Bali2 (both Level 45).

It is quite an impossible task and the reward is not that great!

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
I also only have 2 Giants. If any of them need repairs during this quest, it will sure limit the chance to achieve it. I am not spending greenies to repair the Giants. I will still try to get a head start on the quest and plan on finishing it when it comes around again.

Good luck, everyone! :)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Thanks to the special buildings I was done with these a while ago. But I think you need to manually hit the "Complete" button when you touch the contest timer in the upper left corner.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayg25u4
Username
SARed
The drop rates are much better. On Android I had 1 Set of each collection to start of and needed about 5-6 items per quest to complete the remaining 2 sets of each collection. I did this with 3 Giants and it took about 6-8 flights to each destination to do it. I did use a spyglass and golden dice. So don't give up without a try

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Here is a question for those who had experience flying their Giant S1 planes. Given that 9hr flights get shortened to 8hr flights with the S1 "tuning", can we fit an 8hr flight, in addition to using 2 fuel catalysts to shorten the trip, to under 6 hours?. Is there potential for maximizing drop rates with 6hr spyglass bonuses? or will it be a waste?
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I think it's probably more rewarding in buying more Giant Jets for 300K and use the +10 fuel/hour option to restock your fuel, and send them all together when they are available.That's how I am doing it now (although I have completed the collections, I am after the stars).

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
I agree Tom's post. Items for these collection are quite often drop from Pyramid and other "drop" buildings.
At the moment I have 10-12pcs of these collections from 10 Pyramids.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
I had excellent drops with a spy glass last night, using nine planes and no fuel catalyst. Managing to complete 3 collections and get a good start on the others. Even without the spy glass the drop rate is about one in three flights.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I have not even purchased a single Giant plane yet as I was starring the Valentine destinations that I didn't finish last year and also starring all Jumbo destinations. It's so weird that they only give 6 days for this quest considering that the flights will be longer. I am debating as to whether it's worth it.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I invested in 2 gaint plane and am quite pleased with the drop rates :rolleyes: Surely will finish this quest no problem...:D And whether it is worth it...i guess yes...because the reward building is really priceless and u really should not miss a chance to get it ;)

Top Bottom