Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General MSB1 or wait...?

Hi all, I’m desperate to get a Training Centre (always nerving items for the Astronaut Outfits collection!) and see that I can get MSB1 for 65 greens at the minute.

Appreciate it is a gamble and I probably won’t successfully get a Training Centre if I buy it, just I generally wondered what people’s thoughts were on using greens to buy discounted buildings? I usually get the 102 discounted greens every fortnight for £9.99 then save them for land purchase, so can’t decide whether to use 65 valuable ones on MSB1 or not!! 😝

Why are you desperate to get Training Centre?

You can visit friends’ (and Madlen’s, she has 6 in her city) Training Centres if you need the drops.
Because they drop items needed for space missions @VdW9 ... I do usually always visit Training Centres and other buildings at my lovely neighbours (esp. Planetariums) but assume I will get more having at least one TC of my own? I am always short on space outfit items to launch blue missions! I used to always be short of treadmills too until I got a Stone Castle... 😁

Hi all, I’m desperate to get a Training Centre (always nerving items for the Astronaut Outfits collection!) and see that I can get MSB1 for 65 greens at the minute.

Appreciate it is a gamble and I probably won’t successfully get a Training Centre if I buy it, just I generally wondered what people’s thoughts were on using greens to buy discounted buildings? I usually get the 102 discounted greens every fortnight for £9.99 then save them for land purchase, so can’t decide whether to use 65 valuable ones on MSB1 or not!! 😝
But no guarantee. 1 in 9 chance I think. You could be spending 65 greens for a rock shop!

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Because they drop items needed for space missions @VdW9 ... I do usually always visit Training Centres and other buildings at my lovely neighbours (esp. Planetariums) but assume I will get more having at least one TC of my own? I am always short on space outfit items to launch blue missions! I used to always be short of treadmills too until I got a Stone Castle... 😁

And having 1 TC won’t help you that much for getting launch prep items. The drop rate is still very seldom.

Just make sure to keep visiting neighbors space buildings. Half TC, half Planetariums. Soon you’ll have plenty of stocks and still have your greens.

I think, 65 greens for 1/9 chance for a TC is not worth it. You’ll get MSB1 every 25 days either way.

But hey, it’s your greens. If you want to try, go for it.

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
I do spend RL cash on the game, usually the 102 green special. I then use it for
1) land expansions - waiting for discounts too
2) power generation units (try to buy it when the specials pop up, sometimes full price
3) mystery building 1 & 2 (I have no reason why, the #2 I get from duke)
4) Stone Castle (I now have enough)
5) Other items from shop (donuts, villa etc) usually when on sale

Not bought yet but will consider is Gold Die

The Volcano Sleeper

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n0l26m
Username
TVS27 (Items Required)
Why are you desperate to get Training Centre?

You can visit friends’ (and Madlen’s, she has 6 in her city) Training Centres if you need the drops.
Some people remain desperate for the training centre and I am one of those people. Let alone I desire 6 of them as well as 6 of every space related building.

Two days for the next rock shop for me. 😂

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian.

Top Bottom