Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 21st April 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
I have 6 Farmer's Markets, feel free to visit. Send me a PM if you want to add me.

Thanks to those who sent me gifts. I would be grateful for the following:

Fuel
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
Landing Lamp
Fuel Supply
Additional Radar
Fuel Additives
Spare Wire
Deicer
Medium to High Level Repair Items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5avlge
Username
Kev-
Hello people!

Thanks for all your help and gifts! It's much appreciated!

I'm just in need of an infinite amount of:
Fuel(20)
Navigation Module
Fuel Hose
Spare Propeller
Deicer
Aircraft Tire
Jet Engine
Passenger Seat
Gyroscope
Altimeter

You can always add me, I will try to help everyone as much as I can! My code is: a5avlge

Kev

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
Hi everyone, my game fatally crashed again last night...hopefully GI can send me a restore code before too long! My gifting will be out of commission until they do, and don't waste your gifting spots on me until I check back in... Wish me luck!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Friends, I need help when after few hours my catering facility has converted to uncompleted one without any reason.... I need 2 cooling chambers and 2 packaging machines.

Friends, I need help when after few hours my catering facility has converted to uncompleted one without any reason.... I need 2 cooling chambers and 2 packaging machines.

This is a bug in the game, you should open a ticket and ask GI support to send you a coupon code with the items you need to complete the building. One of my Post Offices got uncompleted several days ago, I opened ticket and sent screenshots, and they sent me the items to complete the Post Office.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

Mario's Dad: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Spare Propeller.
rahaa: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Additional Radar.
Lukasz: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel (20).
Blesk12: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Wireless Compass.
TSharper: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel (20).
Kazinho: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Fuel (20).
Pakman: thanks for the Flight Catering and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
amaidment: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Az1: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Oscillating Beacons.
Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Spare Wire.
Toddfish: thanks for the Flight Catering and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Fingerprint Reader but I don't need it since many months ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
felo: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Air - F: thanks for the Passengers but I don't need them, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Bali Hi I got two packaging machines, thx!
Long thx for suggestion, I think this version has more bugs ever seen! Did you noticed a bug when during visiting neighbours you want to get back or change a neighbour and the neihgbour list is cutted to last visited one and all buuttons disapeared?

Long thx for suggestion, I think this version has more bugs ever seen! Did you noticed a bug when during visiting neighbours you want to get back or change a neighbour and the neihgbour list is cutted to last visited one and all buuttons disapeared?

Yeah, I saw that a couple of times already, all game function buttons were gone, had to kill the app.

Top Bottom