Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Long-Awaited Mail event 2016

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Used spy glass and visited 10 neighbours (max I can) and managed to get 16 Stationary Knives, also helped with drop rates for Express Delivery collection, currently sitting at 4/5. Just need a telegram and that's the quest completed. Although won't complete until nearer the time to get more mail kiosks due to their 0 pop and 1 Elec stats. Also have 6 post offices if anyone wants to visit.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Still had spy glass active for 2nd round of neighbour visits (activated it 4hrs before timer reset) visited 4 neighbours and got about 2 knives per neighbour, which led to getting the telegram. So quest fulfilled but still open, means I can go back to going for 2nd aztec pyramid and planetarium visits again, yay!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Wait till 2 guest plan waiting, activated Robot Loader to speed up guest planes refueling 10 times, after you landed 2 guest plan than visit your offline neighbors (Madlen Airborn) and return to your airport, you will see 1 guest plan already waiting to be land. Repeat this method over and over in 5 minute.

Doing this will give you result 13-15 guest plan by using only 1 Golden Postage Stamp.

To avoid your device crash, make sure you restart your game before you play.
I was able to land 18 planes on that way, so two Golden Stamps works for me (y)

The main problem for me is getting "Letter", it is a pain. i have only one collection of Express Delivery, but need 4 more Letter to finish the quest. Oh, and i am flying a lot! Looking for all 12 new available stars :hungry:

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
If you want to 3 star Falcon Flight - you would have to make 28-29 flights with them for 14 days to be able to make it.
And that's just Falcons. What about Jumbo and Giant...
I'll try to 3 star as much as I can but.... It will be impossible for me. And I did this event last year so, turboprop, jet and delta were already at least 1 or 2 starred if now 3.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
If you want to 3 star Falcon Flight - you would have to make 28-29 flights with them for 14 days to be able to make it.
And that's just Falcons. What about Jumbo and Giant...
I'll try to 3 star as much as I can but.... It will be impossible for me. And I did this event last year so, turboprop, jet and delta were already at least 1 or 2 starred if now 3.
I will try to make it, not sure, but will do my best.... Yes, Falcons and Giants are not easy.... :hungover: :coffee:

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
I was able to land 18 planes on that way, so two Golden Stamps works for me (y)

The main problem for me is getting "Letter", it is a pain. i have only one collection of Express Delivery, but need 4 more Letter to finish the quest. Oh, and i am flying a lot! Looking for all 12 new available stars :hungry:

My IOS will be automatically restart after visit Madlen 15 times:confused:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
And I did this event last year
So, I have a question for you: do they clear items from previous years or they remain? That is, if I stash knives now will I have it easier next year?

With some neighbors I'm already exchanging Plasma Clots and Old Lanterns, it would help to know if what we're doing makes sense : )

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
So, I have a question for you: do they clear items from previous years or they remain? That is, if I stash knives now will I have it easier next year?

With some neighbors I'm already exchanging Plasma Clots and Old Lanterns, it would help to know if what we're doing makes sense : )

No they do not clear previous items, it stays in your stock until used or your game is corrupted and you need to start over. I have items from previous years still in storage.

That what causes some problems because your storage area is limited, to many items stored may cause game issues.

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
No they do not clear previous items, it stays in your stock until used or your game is corrupted and you need to start over. I have items from previous years still in storage.

That what causes some problems because your storage area is limited, to many items stored may cause game issues.
I didn't knew that ...Do you know how they actually calculate storage area? or whats the max capacity?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Is there a way that we can empty some of those items in our storage? I know I have items that I definitely will not need.

Unfortunately not, the game currently is not designed to allow playersto remove items that are not needed. Only items that can be used for building or launching. Past event items will stay till the event rolls around again, if you did not finish them.

hey, I've had the worst luck,jan 28 thru 30th lost all neighbors, then on jan 31 st completed the mail event got the central post office, then game reset to level 54. Then to day GI support got me back to level 59, lost centeral post office, mail kiosk. And here is what else i lost, santa's bad day event: 3 jet powered sleighs, skateing rink, santa's house, ice castle. alliance HQ (rebuilt), reserve hanger (being rebuilt to lev 3), got all greenies back, but not the 150,000 coins

With just over 3 days left to go, I doubt I can 3 star Zanzibar and Majorca. Already running out of blankets and lollipops.
I managed it, having food poisoning and be being bed bound for a week and a half left me with one mission... Well two but I won't go into that...

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
This is my first completed event so I'm bit confused: I clicked "complete" and the window just closed. I noticed some experience and that's all. I no longer have the event button. Do we get the central office building in few days when the event ends or should I contact support?

Top Bottom