Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Long-Awaited Mail event 2016

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
You can get one free item by watching a video when you first build the post office, but, by putting the building into your inventory then putting it back into your city you can then watch a video again for an item. The max seems to be 5 videos so you can get 5 items a day to help complete the building.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
has anyone completed the quest?
I am wondering if the new destinations will remain as no specials post items are required?
But as they are not in the top100 destination, probably not....
anyway, I don't think I can't get the 3 starts.

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
First of all. Thank you all for the extremely helpful information. It sure makes it easy to hit the ground running on an event!

Second a two part query on experience

1) Is it a practical strategy to visit other's Post Offices for gifts? Or is it effectively not worth the visit hits which could be used for Planetariums etc?

2) If one winds up opting to visit Post Offices and using a bonus which is best. I have read posts on Spyglass vs Dice and it seems there is a slight consensus on visits for events to use the Spyglass but just curious.

Thank you.

Eric

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
First of all. Thank you all for the extremely helpful information. It sure makes it easy to hit the ground running on an event!

Second a two part query on experience

1) Is it a practical strategy to visit other's Post Offices for gifts? Or is it effectively not worth the visit hits which could be used for Planetariums etc?

2) If one winds up opting to visit Post Offices and using a bonus which is best. I have read posts on Spyglass vs Dice and it seems there is a slight consensus on visits for events to use the Spyglass but just curious.

Thank you.

Eric
I believe spyglass helps with more drops from neighbours Post offices (ones you have to buy).
I have golden dice running also so I am not 100% sure.
As you will get same items from flights (only needed to built the smaller Post agencies) it will help at the start.
Note: From Post Offices you will additionally get the special letters needed for the specific destinations as mentioned in previous posts.

Last edited:

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
Only 5 minutes for Golden Postage Stamp? Any advice on how to use it?

Wait till 2 guest plan waiting, activated Robot Loader to speed up guest planes refueling 10 times, after you landed 2 guest plan than visit your offline neighbors (Madlen Airborn) and return to your airport, you will see 1 guest plan already waiting to be land. Repeat this method over and over in 5 minute.

Doing this will give you result 13-15 guest plan by using only 1 Golden Postage Stamp.

To avoid your device crash, make sure you restart your game before you play.

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
I've updated text with info about flights that drop items to finish Post Office building. It's great if you have adequate planes but don't have enough Letters of hope to send them flying.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Wait till 2 guest plan waiting, activated Robot Loader to speed up guest planes refueling 10 times, after you landed 2 guest plan than visit your offline neighbors (Madlen Airborn) and return to your airport, you will see 1 guest plan already waiting to be land. Repeat this method over and over in 5 minute.

Doing this will give you result 13-15 guest plan by using only 1 Golden Postage Stamp.

To avoid your device crash, make sure you restart your game before you play.
Good information.
I tested and is not necessary to use Robot Loader because you don't need to wait the guest plane flight, just tap to refueling and go visit Madlen.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Marios 888
Username
Marios 888
I haven't completed the quest yet. I have very poor drops from neighbors. The first day I bought a spy glass but still I haven't completed one is the missions.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
12645028_839191112869863_8444816209911607112_n.png

Reward is Central Post Office.
  • generates 20 coins per hour;
  • increases the population cap by 20.