Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Known Glitches with Airport City

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
I recieved a popup to try paradise island for a reward of 7 green cash. I accepted. Now when I click on the airport city app, it takes me to paradise island!!! Any ideas???

Sounds like a bug... Did you uninstall Paradise Island again? I got a popup for some fishing-game, but it sent me to Google Play -> Paradise Island :)

Device
  1. Android
Hi folks,

For some reason my game has reset to when I last updated it for the stupid duty free shop. I played quite a bit the past couple of days as I was back from holiday.

Have emailed them, is there any chance of them resetting this or is this now gone and I've got to do it all again?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
Hi BirdEyes,

My friend has facing the same probloem with you.

The game has restored to 3 days before which losted 3 airport cash, around 30k coins
and 60 gifts rec'd from friends.

The Duty Free Shop has update to level 2 and need to rebuild & rebuild again the game can not save.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AX33THY
Username
Vin Air
Happend to me this afternoon. Lost terminal 6 and my second catering facility. As wel 2 levels and 9 green cash. I've tried the airportweek code but doesn't work annymore. I've almost had it with this lame game

Device
  1. Android
I have my dfs at level 3 without having troubles. Except for the beautiful building the upgrade is useless because i can only use the 20 minute /40 coins trade. I have never received any of the items that i need for the other trades.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w09hkrx
Username
V22
Hi guys, same thing happened to me and lost quite a few buildings, level 4 runway,plus 9 greens!! I lost close to a week of progress and also my gifts changed completely. I don't think has anything to do to the DF, cause mine was still level 1 and not finished, although is gone now.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
My game just reset :(!!! I had just finished building the fuel station and when I went back in I'm now back at level 6 with 5 stars and my level 2 stuff is gone :mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Terminal Glitch has disappeared with latest update.
Hi Guys. For those of you, like me, who were lucky enough to have the glitch that gave you 660 passengers in a level 2 Terminal, the bad news is that with the latest upgrade (the Travel Agency one) this glitch has been patched and I am now back to 90 passengers (well actually I am not as I have since upgraded, but it cost me 80000 coins I could have spent elsewhere)
Cheers,
Mark.

I got to level 35 on Thursday, and since then I can't send any gifts or visit anyone no matter what their username is. I'm told I've reached my limit with both gifts and how many people I can visit. Coincidentally, this is after I installed the travel agency update. Any thoughts?

Top Bottom