Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Known Glitches with Airport City

This first post will be updated with any Airport City Glicthes that become known. Please feel free to post any known glitches below and I will update this post :)

Increase the amount of passengers in your terminal
This glitch can be a bit hit and miss, however if you keep trying it will happen! Simply visit the Airport City bot "Madlen Airborn" who will automatically be in your neighbours list. When you return back to your airport you should notice the amount of passengers you can hold in your terminal will have increased to 660! This will however revert back to normal should you visit any other neighbours.

Glitches from the 18th May 2012 Update

When you visit neightbours your presented with a blank screen and no option to return back to your own airport. You have to exit the game and close it via the task manager.
blankland.png

Insight have removed a few of the collections, however you are still able to collect the items. This results in the ! showing above the treasure chest, but no way for the user to collect the reward or clear the !
chest.png

Passenger trick does not work for me :mad:
Fuel/Visit works great, I use all the time!
FB was fishing my hints site this morning
Hope they don't take it away.

p.s. Facebook Please be nice to us!

Counter Reset Glitch
My Constr counter reset after waiting 24 hrs for Town Hall!
Had to wait 24 more
Sent GameInsight a nastygram and they responded within 24hrs to my email.
They wanted a lot of info I wasn't ready for, (Droid version, model num etc)
But seemed on top of resolving Bad glitches.
I will try to paste that in so if you contact them with an important issue. You'll know what info to have

Here it is! Keep em busy so they don't have time to correct the good ones!

Request # 109118: Lv 29 waited 24 hrs for upgrade of city ha ll. Clock restarted today. Very frustr. Can you ma...

[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.917969)]Dear dirtrocket950,[/background]​
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.917969)]Your request has been updated.
You can also add a comment by replying to this email. Please write from the e-mail you've used while creating a request.[/background]​

Anastasia Pankova, May 09 11:59 (MSK):
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.917969)]Thank you for contacting us to highlight the issue![/background]​
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.917969)]Could you please submit more detailed information regarding your problem:[/background]​
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.917969)]1) Device name, carrier, and model.
2) Your version of Android (e.g. 2.3.3) and whether it has been modified.
3) Your version of firmware, which can be found in Settings->About.
4) Your friend code.
To see your friend code please tap the “Sociality”button (the button with 3 people in the lower left corner of the display) → another button with 3 people and you will see your friend code.
5) Your game version.
6) Screenshots illustrating the issue.[/background]​
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.917969)]By providing us with the information in question, you are helping us to improve the game. We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.[/background]​
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.917969)]Thank you in advance![/background]​
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.917969)]Your Support team,
Anastasia Pankova[/background]​

Device
  1. Android
I ran into the counter reset with my terminal lv 5 upgrade. The counter stared at 24 hours then when it hit zero it reset to 24:00 and counted down again.

Actually, the build time for terminal lv 5 is 48 hours. So the game worked correctly, it just didn't display the correct remaining time.

Wasn't sure if the above "glitch" was similar to this or not (lv 4 town hall has 24 hour build time, not sure on lv 5 build time).

jimmy

I ran into the counter reset with my terminal lv 5 upgrade. The counter stared at 24 hours then when it hit zero it reset to 24:00 and counted down again.

Actually, the build time for terminal lv 5 is 48 hours. So the game worked correctly, it just didn't display the correct remaining time.

Wasn't sure if the above "glitch" was similar to this or not (lv 4 town hall has 24 hour build time, not sure on lv 5 build time).

jimmy

I think it's because the game counter only prepared for 24 Hour counter.
So, when it comes to 48 Hour counter, the code just repeat the counter 2 times.

it happen for me too.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I think it's because the game counter only prepared for 24 Hour counter.
So, when it comes to 48 Hour counter, the code just repeat the counter 2 times.

it happen for me too.

Yes, their clock in the game only goes up to 24:00:00 which can make it VERY confusing when collecting for the waterpark. Its 76 hours to collect and I never remember what 24 loop its on...

Pain in the butt, but I can live with it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
the 660 passengers only works for me whenever I am upgrading my terminal.

so right now, I'm not sure if want the upgrade to be completed. decisions, decisions, decisions.. ;-)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
So I do not know if its a glitch, but I am able to store my white delta jets in a Lvl 2 hanger. I do have an appropriate Lvl 4 hanger, so this could be VERY beneficial when we reach the need for a Lvl 5 hanger as they are 80,000 so if we can get away with buying a Lvl 2 hanger (or less) for the rest of the jumbo jets, that's a savings of 78,000 coins (or more) per hanger!!! Should have this answer in say 2 weeks...

Thanks, my terminal is complete, that must be it. I will take advantage of this when I upgrade.
I am about to add Level 5 Runway tommorrow to speed up Jumbos on the runway.
I am pretty sure only one of each LV 4 and 5 are needed. That is what I have.
Don't waste money on upgrading all hangers!
Does anyone know if 2 hangers will speed up runway time on planes?
Thanks to all for your posts!

So I do not know if its a glitch, but I am able to store my white delta jets in a Lvl 2 hanger. I do have an appropriate Lvl 4 hanger, so this could be VERY beneficial when we reach the need for a Lvl 5 hanger as they are 80,000 so if we can get away with buying a Lvl 2 hanger (or less) for the rest of the jumbo jets, that's a savings of 78,000 coins (or more) per hanger!!! Should have this answer in say 2 weeks...

I do not think that this is a glitch. The disadvantage of not having a level 5 hangar is, that the handling of the really big planes takes more time. But the big planes also can be put in level 1 hangars!
So when going with a level 5 or level 6 plane without having a level 5 hangar, you just have to wait longer for your planes to be ready for take off. In my oppinion this is not the real problem. What really is a pain then, is the handling of guest planes, that come in more often than your own planes. Waiting for them to become ready may take a minute or two then, what really can be quite annoying...

Please forgive me if this is totally obvious to everyone and I'm not really sure whether this should even be considered as a glitch and/or bug. The tip is that not all road must be connected throughout the city and a building just need one piece of road next to it for it to function correctly without complaints. This can come in handy when trying to optimize building placement in your city without spending too much of those precious $-bills for new land.

Two screenshots below:

1) Bearing-Wall house surrounded by other buildings with just one piece of road next to it.

aykl0z.jpg

2) Random Side Wing residential house smack in the middle of the road (hey, why not :))

4tak53.jpg

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Lol chill, I recognise your airport since I visited yesterday (and tapped the rabbit hole hoping to get an egg ;) )

When I found out you only need a minimum amount of roads, I took some grid paper and drew a couple of layouts to see what works best. It helped me free up several squares :)

Lol chill, I recognise your airport since I visited yesterday (and tapped the rabbit hole hoping to get an egg ;) )

When I found out you only need a minimum amount of roads, I took some grid paper and drew a couple of layouts to see what works best. It helped me free up several squares :)

Nice one Dee :D

I'll be the first one to say my city ain't much of a pretty sight but effiency comes at a price :p

Top Bottom