Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Known Glitches with Airport City

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Looks like the names are back guys. Must have been a server thing because I haven't upgraded and it is now fixed.
Cheers,
Mark.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y16eg6
Username
LeoLion
I still have several 'username' entries but the majority are correctly showing the name.

On the gifting issue: I have not been able to send gifts again for over two weeks! Then on Wednesday, I was allowed to send one gift (BEW0072, I think you were the lucky recipient). I wish that they would get this fixed!! I can't share gifts to my friends AND I cannot collect from friends or get the hearts :heart: !!
:mad:

I am on version 1.46

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Since I cannot start a new topic I hope you guys will see it here... I am currently unable to even start Airport City on my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy SII) and I suspect it has something to do with this week's update. I was away on holiday and therefore my wifi/dataroaming was shut off on my phone. Tried to enter the app without these turned on and since then it hasn't worked. It says I have version 1.45, when I look at the app-info under phone settings.

What should I do? Is it possible to uninstall/reinstall with the same level? I don't want to loose my progress... :-/

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
[sup]Guys, quick update and an apology. The "username" issues WAS fixed for a little bit but then failed again shortly thereafter, so I think this is some issue on their server.[/sup]

86 Stalker,
  1. I have previously upgraded to 1.4.1 from 1.3.6, and then re-installed 1.3.6 apk over 1.4.1 apk (downgraded) with no problems (except a few missing items from warehouse, and the usual missing collections)
  2. You should not uninstall your game, because it would delete your data and you will start from Level 1.
  3. Your best choice is probably to connect over wifi & upgrade to new version.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
86 Stalker,
  1. I have previously upgraded to 1.4.1 from 1.3.6, and then re-installed 1.3.6 apk over 1.4.1 apk (downgraded) with no problems (except a few missing items from warehouse, and the usual missing collections)
  2. You should not uninstall your game, because it would delete your data and you will start from Level 1.
  3. Your best choice is probably to connect over wifi & upgrade to new version.

Hi Bali Hi, Thanks for your response. I am back from holiday and have reconnected with wifi, but it says that I have the newest version installed. How do I downgrade to previous version to try and upgrade again?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ram0gh
Username
HE-item i need
I don't know if my post fits in this threat but I just write it and look what happens :D
How could it be that items which are declared as very seldom sometimes more often are delivered than other "very seldom" items. For example the dollar bills at the america event. I only get 2 or three of the same dollar bills, but the two which I need are never dropped. Same with the pioneer Waggon. I also think that under normal playing conditions you can't finish the American week or other events without the help coins or neighbors etc. That's really demotivating me. Or do I miss something in my way of playing the game.
:-/ :shy:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Newest version is actually 1.46, so you have not upgraded to latest version.

Ver 1.45 was quickly updated because people who exit the game found that the planes have not moved at all.
However 1.46 is just as buggy, because your neighbours became "username".

Try to upgrade again to 1.46.

What device are you playing the game on? In the Play Store it says that version varies based on system (Android, AppleOS etc) and mine says 1.45. Is there any way to try and force an update? And again, how can I downgrade to previous versions?

yeah i find that the america week is a joke tbh, still need 2 washingtons to complete that collection 3 times and have had no dollars drop in the last 2 days at all after sending around 30 flights to la and washington

same goes for gift shop, collected from neighbours etc and still need 3 liberty bells

in general the game is started to get on my nerves a bit as upgrades and land are just so expensive and so takes forever to actually get any of them unless you were fortunate enough to use 1 of the business class bugs etc that got you lots of coins

grrrr

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
I am using a Samsung Tab, Honeycomb 3.2.
I jumped straight from 1.41 to 1.46, did not update to 1.45.

You can try to search "airport city 1.46 apk", then install it manually. You have to allow "install from 3rd party" on you device.

Just tried what you suggested, but I still cannot open the app. Now it says I have version 1.46 installed.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Even tried downgrading to 1.41 and then let Google Play update automatically. I am now back at 1.45, but still cannot open the app. So f***ing annoying :(

I sent a complaint to support about american week being ridiculous and not enough drops. They sent back that you gotta just fly more flights. I've got 7 planes

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ram0gh
Username
HE-item i need
I sent a complaint to support about american week being ridiculous and not enough drops. They sent back that you gotta just fly more flights. I've got 7 planes

*irony on* Hmm really?! Oh I never thought that it would be so simple. The support is very helpful *irony off*

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
I agree with the previous posters. If you were willing to sit on the device and play constantly for day after day, then you could probably complete the American Week mission. I for one have a life and cannot spend that sort of time. But gee we thank Game Insight for their insightful (pun intended) suggestion.

Its been about two weeks and I cant send gifts or collect staff from neighbors, and all my friend's are username and I have graphic issues with runway 4 & 5, arn't they gonna fix those screwy staff

I recieved a popup to try paradise island for a reward of 7 green cash. I accepted. Now when I click on the airport city app, it takes me to paradise island!!! Any ideas???

Top Bottom