Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Known Glitches with Airport City

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
7jju8f
Username
NIK
I'e noticed that when repairing my planes the clock no longer counts down the repair unless I am physically playing the game. It used to countdown even when I had exited the game, but not anymore. :-(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Anyone have screwy graphics regarding their Lvl 4 and 5 runways? I'm missing 3 blocks at the moment. Still can use them, for now at least.

As a functional SAP consultant, I find the Quality Testing that Game Insight does (or tries to do) to be real crappy!!! I would have been fired if I had this many defects in a production change!!!

Anyone have screwy graphics regarding their Lvl 4 and 5 runways? I'm missing 3 blocks at the moment. Still can use them, for now at least.

As a functional SAP consultant, I find the Quality Testing that Game Insight does (or tries to do) to be real crappy!!! I would have been fired if I had this many defects in a production change!!!

I've been experiencing the same thing on my Level 5 runways.

GI's QA does leave a lot to be desired. For example, I've noticed almost every variation of the word 'Delhi' during Missions and gameplay. :-0

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Hi Guys,
Anybody notice that the names of most of your neighbours have disappeared from the list and just show "username"? Hard to find the right guys to visit when you don't know who they are.
And futhermore, anyone with an actual username, I cannot visit. It says their game may be out of date.
Mark.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Mark and Bali Hi, am experiencing same problem with friend names missing and not being able to visit! Most annoying. Hopefully will be solved soon, we'll see.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem...Thought I was going crazy, although now I am cause I don't know who I'm visiting :-/

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Just a thought. Is this something to do with version incompatibility? I know that a lot of people have not updated to the latest version so they can continue to take advantage of "multiplier glitch", so perhaps it is those people that are appearing as "username". Might be wrong. Just a thought.
Mark.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hi Guys,
Anybody notice that the names of most of your neighbours have disappeared from the list and just show "username"? Hard to find the right guys to visit when you don't know who they are.
And futhermore, anyone with an actual username, I cannot visit. It says their game may be out of date.
Mark.

Same here.

On a positive note, when a neighbour has visited me, I finally DO get the bonus items from tapping the 'friend' icon.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
On their Facebook page:

Dear friends, due to technical works on server you may experience issues with social features, such as visiting friends and sending gifts. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Device
  1. Android
Hi Guys,
Mark.

I am also getting this, yesterday I couldn't visit anyone either.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Count me in!! the neighbor names and graphic issues!!

and i cannot visit you BEW! it keep saying that your version is out of date :-\

Hmmm, hopefully this gets fixed soon! I have the latest version, just checked in Google Play.

I have one more item that I need in order to collect Lady Liberty and my gift shops are giving me a thing!!!

Top Bottom