Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I've sharpened my ax collection drop rate

volly

150+ Star Club
I'm just pointing out the obserd stupidity of whom ever made the decision on the drop rate set point. One hundred times completing the collection I'm down with. A one tenth of one percent chance of a drop on top of that????

Just do the math and it is very plain - NOBODY will ever get that statue for years.

I'm just pointing out the obserd stupidity of whom ever made the decision on the drop rate set point. One hundred times completing the collection I'm down with. A one tenth of one percent chance of a drop on top of that????

Just do the math and it is very plain - NOBODY will ever get that statue for years.
Well, as usual the truth is just relative, not absolute... I didn't went chopping for long periods, but I already have full collection + 3 more hats. I'd suppose most of them dropped from my 24 adventure buildings ... and there are people with 60 or 72 or even 90 adventure buildings. So perhaps, similar to the Family life (if I call the name correct - the quest with 3x999 visits), some guys will finish the 100 collections in few months.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Free2Play
When the drop rate was set for this, was it looked at from the aspect of number of trees per hor seeing how one basically has an unlimited supply of trees to cut? I thought about it further and i may be a bit hasty in my opinion.

Don't consider cloud and tree collections as an event that should be completed in two weeks, because it's not.
Both are an Easter Egg and an achievement — and a little something for you to do while you wait for something else.
If you absolutely have to get those quick, build a lot of adventure buildings. Both collections are 'common' and can be acquired from those, as many players have already noticed.

Don't consider cloud and tree collections as an event that should be completed in two weeks, because it's not.
Both are an Easter Egg and an achievement — and a little something for you to do while you wait for something else.
If you absolutely have to get those quick, build a lot of adventure buildings. Both collections are 'common' and can be acquired from those, as many players have already noticed.
Much worse I find that after the last updates the drop rate of the planetarium was further lowered.:(
With me about 50 percent.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre

what are classed as adventure buildings?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
adventure building are ski slope, Aztec pyramid, Colosseum, sphinx etc. which drop nothing but one collectable in each 24 hour period.
you need to use maps collected from excavation flights.

The collection needs to be completed 6 times before a building is awarded.

ace thanks, not flown any maps other than the ufo map to area 51 so didnt know how to get them :)

I've saved loads up from duke but not started flights there yet

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I get around 1 drop per total/full treechop of the city.
I don't think this is a well-defined number of trees, but varies with the size of each city. Compared to my fuel support game, my main game has a much larger developed area, a much larger perimeter, and consequently a much larger number of trees. When I cut down 400 trees I had done no more than half of the total forest.

Top Bottom