Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded It's about time I got a new banner...

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
What an awesome week! Record high PAX numbers (MiTenRaBo push week!), 57 new buildings in my city so far, and lots of stars and new levels!

Special thanks to:
- @uschu for being an incredibly thoughtful AC pen pal.
- @Cayo for helping me with Visa Centers, building my Magic Square, and letting me join her fuel rings.
- @Deep, @DrB, @Mamba_out, @Rick, and @plane fan for advising me with my game every step of the way.

And of course, thanks to my neighbors, trading partners, and everyone in the Musketeers alliance for helping me reach this milestone! You all rock!

1690472558612.png

Last edited:
What an awesome week! Record high PAX numbers (MiTenRaBo push week!), 57 new buildings in my city so far, and lots of stars and new levels!

Special thanks to:
- @Cayo for helping me with Visa Centers, building my Magic Square, and letting me join her fuel rings.
- @Deep, @DrB, @Mamba_out, @Rick, and @plane fan for advising me with my game every step of the way.

And of course, thanks to my neighbors, trading partners, and everyone in the Musketeers alliance for helping me reach this milestone! You all rock!

View attachment 70890
Congrats Paula!! 😀😀

Special thanks to:

View attachment 70890
I saw that monster Pax number you put up - and it was only Wednesday 👀

Top Bottom