Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Items

Btw, one of my support acct can’t send event items (It Came for Outer Space) because it needs to be level 16
That strange as it said level 10 when I upgraded iOS.

2B9FDE10-1F4F-4A8E-AF39-899C00CBACE9.jpeg

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
@Madge59230 @TeresaLisboa I've added the items for Weather Station Level 2 (Heliograph, Barograph, Rain Gauge, Disdrometer) and they all drop from all guest planes.
I don't know if they're temporary drops only for the duration of the pre-building period? - I've got 55,67,65&47 of each - I haven't taken notice of when it started dropping. I also haven't upgraded yet, so don't know if they stop?
Shall I add them to the guest planes below the other items as 'Temporary' as we discussed earlier w.r.t. some flights? (e.g. Antarctic) ?

@Madge59230 @TeresaLisboa I've added the items for Weather Station Level 2 (Heliograph, Barograph, Rain Gauge, Disdrometer) and they all drop from all guest planes.
I don't know if they're temporary drops only for the duration of the pre-building period? - I've got 55,67,65&47 of each - I haven't taken notice of when it started dropping. I also haven't upgraded yet, so don't know if they stop?
Shall I add them to the guest planes below the other items as 'Temporary' as we discussed earlier w.r.t. some flights? (e.g. Antarctic) ?
Think they are temporary as I only have 1. What planes d they drop from? I’ll check for you

I don’t have any of them on my guest plane drop list

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Should be at the top of the list for item drops I guess just under sonic gun and magnets ope things.
Which page are you referring to here? If I look at Guest Swallow or Guest Owl I don't see that?
Am I missing an Index-page?

I've edited 'Guest Swallow' to show it at the bottom - is that acceptable or should it be different?
The risk with my suggestion is that is applicable for many building items (maybe?) ?

Which page are you referring to here? If I look at Guest Swallow or Guest Owl I don't see that?

I've edited 'Guest Swallow' to show it at the bottom - is that acceptable or should it be different?
The risk with my suggestion is that is applicable for many building items (maybe?) ?
Here. Click on gifts the plane drops.

Attachments

• 409C6A97-C052-4FA4-B0C4-1E5E93D7F45C.png
    409C6A97-C052-4FA4-B0C4-1E5E93D7F45C.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 129

Looked at guest Swallow. Looks fine. It’s separate. Just put temporary drops to make it clearer. That’s good for me. Any other building items put them down there too. You need to add the frequency of drops seldom etc as the items above it.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
@PLMerry Yes, That is one, but I also need one level deeper
If you click on the 'Protactor'-icon, it will give another level of detail just for the Protactor
I see the Technical Pen is already completed, so that will not give the detail-popup - it's fine - We'll get it at another stage
At least I will be able to add the Protactor, T-Square & Drawing Board - if you can do one for each that will be great

If you click on the 'Protactor'-icon, it will give another level of detail just for the Protactor
I see the Technical Pen is already completed, so that will not give the detail-popup - it's fine - We'll get it at another stage
At least I will be able to add the Protactor, T-Square & Drawing Board - if you can do one for each that will be great
There are 28 items missing, each is 2 greens. Leaves you 20 greens cost.Maths is crap = 10 not 20!

Last edited:

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I got it. Will have info shortly.

I cannot not send the tech pen, but I assume it is the same. @retkot
I think wE can assume that tech pen is only available from gifts or New Orleans flights. One way to half check this is thru New Orleans flight menu: the little box showing which items drop from there. Can you please check if the tech pen is on the list along with the other 3? TY!

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I think wE can assume that tech pen is only available from gifts or New Orleans flights. One way to half check this is thru New Orleans flight menu: the little box showing which items drop from there. Can you please check if the tech pen is on the list along with the other 3? TY!
I do not have a pharma lab yet, so I can not see New Orleans details.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Top Bottom