Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Items

No worries - By redoing I realised that I missed checking the linked flights... The items were not on there so I've added them where applicable (after confirming in the game the list of items displayed for the flight)

@Madge59230 I will leave the 'Gift/Level' page and only let you know if I see something not automatically updating (y)
If gifts were not listed on flights it’s because they are not standard gifts? I am surprised items got left off. Give an example of what you’ve added to be sure we know what you are adding. Just looked at fluorescent lamp. It only becomes a drop item when you can upgrade rh2 so is not a standard drop item I would put items like that separate from the collection drops.
xx collection
xx collection
xx collection

Also drops : fluorescent tube
etc etc.

The gift items/ level is ONLY the 103 standard items. It doesn’t include items which temporarily become available when upgrading a building.

Last edited:

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
@TeresaLisboa @retkot Look at drop items on St Petersburg.
Is that a better way of putting non standard drop items. We had this debate at the start and decided to put only standard drop items. If we add others they need to be shown as temporary.
Ok - I saw that when I was looking what I changed:
- Flights-pages: London, Nice, Dubai, Singapore, Saint Petersburg
- Item pages: Loader, Safety Cone, Fluorescent Light
- Index page: Building Items
I'll work through the pages and move the items on the flight-pages I added as per your example

The challenge for me now is how to know that it should be separate, as I worked straight from flight-drop-screen? (image attached)
So, if I understand the reasoning correctly:
- This item, e.g. fluorescent light, only appeared in my drop-list because I upgraded to ReserveHanger2? It will not appear in the drop-list for somebody who does not have a Reserve Hangar?

{edit: forgot attachment}

Attachments

• Flight_SaintPetrsburg_DropScreen.JPG
    Flight_SaintPetrsburg_DropScreen.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 119
The challenge for me now is how to know that it should be separate, as I worked straight from flight-drop-screen? (image attached)
So, if I understand the reasoning correctly:
- This item, e.g. fluorescent light, only appeared in my drop-list because I upgraded to ReserveHanger2? It will not appear in the drop-list for somebody who does not have a Reserve Hangar?

{edit: forgot attachment}
Exactly.

I’ll Add a title: collection, then leave a line for weather or repair. Then as you go through add title temporary drops: but at the bottom after the weather or repair drops.

That should make it clearer.

Not every flight gives temp drops so can’t add it everywhere.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
I’ll Add a title: collection, then leave a line for weather or repair. Then as you go through add title temporary drops: but at the bottom after the weather or repair drops.
That should make it clearer.
Not every flight gives temp drops so can’t add it everywhere.
OK - makes sense.
Where do we put non-temporary flight-items dropped? E.g. 'Turkish Coast' drops 'LandingLamp' that I use in next flight for 'WashingtonDC' - should it be a separate heading when applicable? Before 'Temporary'?
Maybe I should stick to simple item-pages for now :)

OK - makes sense.
Where do we put non-temporary flight-items dropped? E.g. 'Turkish Coast' drops 'LandingLamp' that I use in next flight for 'WashingtonDC' - should it be a separate heading when applicable? Before 'Temporary'?
I’ve done everything up to end of D. Have a look. I would put all Ist then Collection: then temporary drops at bottom. Weather and repair should be at top not on temp drops drops As they are there all the time.

I would just add the last part-
Temporary drops:
xx
xx
xx

Ill tidy the top bit as I go through

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
@Madge59230 Thanks for the input/directions.

I've completed the items for Repair Base Lvl 5: TV Panels, Grinding Machine, Air Vent Filter and Controller
They all drop from Antarctic-flight only
I don't have access to Antarctic at this point in my games, so cannot confirm the drop-list.
- At this stage: Should the protocol/process be that I inform you, or that I 'edit' (maybe inadvertently mistake?)

I noticed on Antarctic that 'Collection' does not link, but on another flight 'Collections' does link to the Collections-index page - do we want that link, i.e. I can edit a page w.r.t. that small change when I come across it?

I've completed the items for Repair Base Lvl 5: TV Panels, Grinding Machine, Air Vent Filter and Controller
They all drop from Antarctic-flight only
I don't have access to Antarctic at this point in my games, so cannot confirm the drop-list.
- At this stage: Should the protocol/process be that I inform you, or that I 'edit' (maybe inadvertently mistake?)

I noticed on Antarctic that 'Collection' does not link, but on another flight 'Collections' does link to the Collections-index page - do we want that link, i.e. I can edit a page w.r.t. that small change when I come across it?
Deliberate. I don’t want it to link so left off the s. Thought I’d changed them all?
All 4 of those items are on the standard gift list So don’t need adding.

Just don’t change the order as those 4 aren’t collection items, but building items so had them in 2nd group. Relook are Antartica. I’ve put it back how it should be.

OK - makes sense.
fluo lamp is perfect
About the layout in flights pages...
I guess there’s a lot of ways of doing this.
The temporary items should be there, I have no doubts about that. Many building items are temporary, and people only look for them when they’re needing. As is now under St.Petersburg is a possibility. Not saying that is temporary is another. Adding in front on the item the word temporary is a third. All are good to me, as long as the item is there.

Please don’t 😂.
now seriously, no no need to, unless you need some help.
There’s an history tab on each page, you know exactly who edited and what was changed

Top Bottom