Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Items

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
@Dave, just came across the Weather Items chest. I guess we will need a template for this one too under 'Items' for 'Weather Items'. So far need 'Drops from' and 'Produced at' as far as I can tell.

@kelvint23 it's not a chest though? I can't come up with a better solution honestly, there are so many categories within the game.

@Dave, just came across the Weather Items chest. I guess we will need a template for this one too under 'Items' for 'Weather Items'. So far need 'Drops from' and 'Produced at' as far as I can tell.

@kelvint23 it's not a chest though? I can't come up with a better solution honestly, there are so many categories within the game.
Are you referring to the one below? It can go under “chests” ...
21D6977B-44B7-42D5-98DC-BAB84A297CD9.jpeg

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Are you referring to the one below? It can go under “chests” ...
View attachment 26544
Yes, I noticed there are quite a few "Sets". I wasn't sure if we were going to separate chests and sets or are we considering them the same thing?

The template I was talking about would be for the individual items

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Hi
In trying to put a link (in a reply) to 'Fluorescent Lamp' I noticed that the items for 'Reserve Hangar Level 2' has not been entered into the Wiki yet.
I've tried reading through the discussions from January, but I can't find the button/guide that explains how I can contribute.
Attached are the screenshots I took, and If you point me in the direction, I can type it into the 'Flight Item Template'.
I had a look at downloading the HTML for the Flight Item Template, and then realised I'm just making things difficult.
Thanks for the great amount of work/time you've put in.

Loader
  • Flights (very seldom)
    • London
    • Nice
    • Dubai
  • Other sources:
    • Can be received as gifts from neighbors
    • 2 Green Cash
Safety Cone
  • Flights (very seldom)
    • London
    • Singapore
    • Dubai
  • Other sources
    • 2 Green Cash

Fluorescent Lamp:
  • Flights (very seldom)
    • Saint Petersburg
    • Dubai
  • Other sources:
    • 2 Green Cash

Attachments

• Image_FluorescentLamp_Detail.JPG
    Image_FluorescentLamp_Detail.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 92
  • Image_FluorescentLamp.JPG
    Image_FluorescentLamp.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 99
  • Image_SafetyCone_Detail.JPG
    Image_SafetyCone_Detail.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 110
  • Image_SafetyCone.JPG
    Image_SafetyCone.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Image_Loader_Detail.JPG
    Image_Loader_Detail.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 96
  • Image_Loader.JPG
    Image_Loader.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 101
Hi
In trying to put a link (in a reply) to 'Fluorescent Lamp' I noticed that the items for 'Reserve Hangar Level 2' has not been entered into the Wiki yet.
I've tried reading through the discussions from January, but I can't find the button/guide that explains how I can contribute.
Attached are the screenshots I took, and If you point me in the direction, I can type it into the 'Flight Item Template'.
I had a look at downloading the HTML for the Flight Item Template, and then realised I'm just making things difficult.
Thanks for the great amount of work/time you've put in.

Loader
  • Flights (very seldom)
    • London
    • Nice
    • Dubai
  • Other sources:
    • 2 Green Cash
Safety Cone
  • Flights (very seldom)
    • London
    • Singapore
    • Dubai
  • Other sources
    • 2 Green Cash

Fluorescent Lamp:
  • Flights (very seldom)
    • Saint Petersburg
    • Dubai
  • Other sources:
    • 2 Green Cash

Many thanks for that. I've added you to the wiki group so you should now be able to add items (y)
The flight item template can be found here if you haven't see it already - https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/templates/

Any problems, post back and i'm sure one of us will be able to help :)

I’ve been doing the items part, slowly and steady... but for the time being I don’t have the time to do it. I have an empty grey square with the white circle that I use sometimes when I cannot get the item picture directly. I can check the dimensions and will tell you later. It would be nice if they all were equally sized and similar in layout. It takes a bit of time with paint and paint3d in windows (that’s all I have to manage the pics) but it’s doable. @retkot

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
I’ve been doing the items part, slowly and steady... but for the time being I don’t have the time to do it. I have an empty grey square with the white circle that I use sometimes when I cannot get the item picture directly. I can check the dimensions and will tell you later. It would be nice if they all were equally sized and similar in layout. It takes a bit of time with paint and paint3d in windows (that’s all I have to manage the pics) but it’s doable. @retkot

That would be great - it was one of the things I thought about when I clipped my images - no worries for me to re-do them.

This is a great site I used for re-sizing images. Works a treat.
https://www.photoresizer.com/
(y)

Maybe just a quick help/point-in-the-right-direction:
- After I've opened the 'Flight items Template and added the information, how do I 'Save As' the page? I obviously don't want to overwrite the 'Template'?
- I'll have a look at the other building-item relationships to see what I need to put in where for the links to work... Although I saw a post by @Dave that requested capitals to be used for auto-linking? Did I understand that correct?

That would be great - it was one of the things I thought about when I clipped my images - no worries for me to re-do them.

(y)

Maybe just a quick help/point-in-the-right-direction:
- After I've opened the 'Flight items Template and added the information, how do I 'Save As' the page? I obviously don't want to overwrite the 'Template'?
- I'll have a look at the other building-item relationships to see what I need to put in where for the links to work... Although I saw a post by @Dave that requested capitals to be used for auto-linking? Did I understand that correct?

Find the template you need and then copy it.
Then on the menu under wiki, click "Create New Page"
Link URL is all lower case, so Landing Lamp would be landing_lamp
Title would be Landing Lamp
Parent Node in this case would be Flight Items
Leave the last box as BB Code.

It will then load a blank page, paste the template into that and then add the details :)

Many thanks for that. I've added you to the wiki group so you should now be able to add items (y)
The flight item template can be found here if you haven't see it already - https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/templates/

Any problems, post back and i'm sure one of us will be able to help :)
Why don’t you set up in the new Area 51 a wiki Group? Teresa and I have a couple of spreadsheets and sizing guides which would be easier to share there than lost in conversations.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
im afraid you’ll have to redo those items on wiki...
The only way to perfection is to repeat ;)

No worries - By redoing I realised that I missed checking the linked flights... The items were not on there so I've added them where applicable (after confirming in the game the list of items displayed for the flight)

@Madge59230 I will leave the 'Gift/Level' page and only let you know if I see something not automatically updating (y)

Top Bottom