Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It Came From Outer Space - New iOS Quest

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Main Quest:
1. Assemble UFO Collection from debris - 5 times
2. Obtain Some Like it Hot Collection by flying to Area 51 - 4 times
3. Complete Truth Is Out There Collection by exploring crashed UFOs - 2 times
Reward is UFO Monument:
UFO Monument.png
UFO Collection:
Drops from UFO debris
Ion Engine + Black Hole Generator + Hydroponic Plant + Beryllium Skin + Stasis Chamber = Flying Saucer

Above & Beyond Collection:
Drops from Tunguska, Roswell, Bermuda
Ejector Seat + Braking Parachute + G-Suit + Radar System + Stealth Module = Fighter Jet

A Trip to Dreamland
This appears after you complete one Above & Beyond Collection.
1. Activate a Map to Area 51 and complete a flight there - 1 time
Notes: When you use a Map to Area 51, you have six hours to begin a flight. You need an empty hangar for each Fighter Jet. You can have more than one Fighter Jet. The Map to Area 51 can cover more than one Fighter Jet.
2. Obtain the Some Like It Hot Collection by flying to Area 51 - 1 time
3. Find a Hydraulic Tool in Area 51 - 1 time

Some Like It Hot Collection:
Drops from Area 51
Heat Resistant Barrel + Pistol Grip + Trigger + Plasma Reactor + Laser Sight = Plasma Blaster
Also drops Hydraulic Tool (seldom)

The Truth is Out There Collection:
Drops from fallen UFOs in your city
I Want to Believe Poster + Yeti Footprint + Black Monolith + Eye of Providence + Alien Toy = Star Gate
Four Star Gates earns Crop Circles:
Crop Circles.png UPDATE: It increases your maximum number of passengers by 20.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE MAIN QUEST REQUIRES THIS COLLECTION BE FILLED TWICE -- TWO STAR GATES. BUT IF YOU WANT THE CROP CIRCLES, DON'T COMPLETE THE QUEST UNTIL YOU HAVE FOUR COMPLETE COLLECTIONS -- FOUR STAR GATES!

Three new destinations:
Tunguska - Jet
Roswell - Powerful Delta
Bermuda - Jumbo
All require Air Magnetometer and Plasma Clot to fly
All drop Map to Area 51 (seldom)

Air Magnetometer:
Drops from guest planes and can be gifted

Plasma Clot:
Drops from UFO debris and can be gifted

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Professor Klandau Side Quest:
1. Check neighbors debris and get Geiger Counter - 1 time
2. Check debris in your city - 3 times
3. Land guest planes until you find Colonel Kurtz
4a. Land guest planes until you find Air Magnetometer - 10 times
4b. Check debris until you find Plasma Clot - 4 times
5. Launch Prometheus Spaceship
6. Investigate UFO debris in the neighboring cities - 10 times
7a. Complete the Above and Beyond Collection - 1 time
7b. Get a Map to Area 51 - 1 time
8. Check the UFO near your town by applying the Hydraulic Tool - 1 time
9. The Language Barrier: ??????? - tap "Show me" and it will show which commercial buildings to tap - 5 times
10. Complete the UFO Collection by checking the UFO debris in your city - 1 time
11. Assemble the Truth is Out There Collection by checking crashed UFO in your city - 1 time
12. Send a plane with Colonel Kurtz to Tunguska - 1 time
13a. Visit a Movie Theater to watch the new releases - 10 times
13b. Visit a Book Store to grab the latest bestsellers - 10 times
13c. Visit a Seafood Restaurant to try out new dishes - 10 times
14. Launch the Prometheus spaceship to help Alien Joe get back home - 1 time
End: Reward is 379 experience, 450 coins, one Area 51 Map and a nice reference to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:
image.jpg

Duke Crocker / Mr. Wulf Side Quest:
UPDATE: Since this is a separate (and very complicated) quest, I have started a new thread to discuss it. Find it here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/aztec-pyramid-new-ios-quest.3072/#post-48316

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
If you want to spend greenies ...

Astrophysicist Set $14
30 Geiger Counters, 40 Air Magnetometers, 10 Plasma Clots and a Map to Area 51

UFO Set $18
Contains collectible items required for this quest

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Anyone also experiencing either of these problems after the update (or have any ideas on how to resolve them):
  • I get the "there's a new update available" message every time I enter the game. (I've already updated and clicking the update button takes me to the device's iTunes app which says I've already updated.)
  • If I send out the new giftable item, the receiving end receives fuel(3). (Both sides are updated... now both sides are having the first problem as well.)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Anyone also experiencing either of these problems after the update (or have any ideas on how to resolve them):
  • I get the "there's a new update available" message every time I enter the game. (I've already updated and clicking the update button takes me to the device's iTunes app which says I've already updated.)
  • If I send out the new giftable item, the receiving end receives fuel(3). (Both sides are updated... now both sides are having the first problem as well.)

Yes, same thing here. But perhaps random - I'll have to try and pay more attention.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Does anyone have any idea where we get the hydraulic tool we need to pick up the UFO debris - apart from spending 6 greenies?
Area 51 flights drop this item. You have to get the map from one of the other flights: Tunguska, Roswell, or Bermuda

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
GamingSwiftie ....ditto.. i am experiencing the same issues. I am worried to update again as prompted and loose my progress. I will just deel with the annoyance of that window popping up often. With regards to the fuel, black gold is always good, but not sure at this point how will it affect the progress of the quest as plasma clots and magnetometer drop rates from debris and guest planes are not that bad.
We'll see.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
GamingSwiftie thanks for this post. I am always glad to know that I am not the only one experiencing the latest "glitches." :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
This mission could take every one of the 20 remaining days to complete. The drop rate from debris about 4 hours ago was good. However when visiting neighbours 3 hours ago, eight Geiger counters yielded nothing - as did the first 4 trips to Bali and the first two flights back from Tunguska.

Update: 11 am Sat : Using two planes, after my four flight items for Bali ran out, I'm still trying to obtain this elusive bracelet!!! The drop rate for green planes is very poor. The drop rate for Jumbos and blue planes is about one in two.

Update : 1.40pm Sat : Still no luck with this bracelet from Bali. After just about 24 hours flying time, with 2 planes there should be a result. Since getting to Area 51 is more important, the bracelet will now go on a slow burn with one plane. Getting another blue plane in the air will help achieve that goal.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
GS4, GS5
Ok, good to know I'm not the only one. :cool:
I've already opened up a support ticket (one on each problem). We'll see if GI has anything useful to say. :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Dure cooker is probably not part of the quest (android got it a few weeks ago)
Watch out when using maps. The can only be valid for several hours. I am not that far in the quest yet, but this is the issue with duke Cookers quest

Just for information to check

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4

I have these very same issues

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I'm flying with 2 TurboProps to Bali (Bracelets). More then 12 fligts already, and nothing. Bracelets is marked as "Seldom".... :grumpy:

Device
  1. iPad
The quest is a little demoralizing. I think the developers are bent on making it as far out of reach as possible to encourage the expenditures of greenies. And then you have to [insert an ad for a new game that they released this week instead of spending time fixing the errors in their existing ones].... so, yeah.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
GS4, GS5
Well, GI responded with their usual "provide screenshots" response. But, apparently during the day today, my game stopped producing both the update available and the gifting to fuel symptom. *shrug*

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Does anyone know how many collectible items you receive from paying 18 greenies to get the UFO set?
Does anyone know exactly which collections this UFO set will help you with?

Top Bottom