Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It Came From Outer Space - New iOS Quest

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
On iOS new Duke's mission "Riddle of the Bracelets": i am stucked on step "Buy an Atlas from the Bookstore". I visited mine 6 bookstore twice already, nothing (yet). Visited about 6 neighbours, 5 Bookstores on each - nothing. I would build 100 of them on my airport if there would be no limit (up to 6 building same type). Yes, Brexter GI went above and beyond. :sour:
The Atlas only drops from your Book Stores. Two steps later you go to neighbor cities to find Map Drafts from their Book Stores. It took Waverlyhuff2 two days to get the Atlas. On Waverly huff it dropped from the second Book Store I tapped. It's all random.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
how much fuel is needed for flights to area 51? and are there other needed flight items to fly to area 51? how many flights do you need to get each star?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The Hydraulic Tool drops from Area 51 (needed to open the crashed UFO and get The Truth is Out There Collection) seems to be "always" now. Perhaps GI fixed it. Anybody else seeing this?
Cheers,
Tom

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
The Hydraulic Tool drops from Area 51 (needed to open the crashed UFO and get The Truth is Out There Collection) seems to be "always" now. Perhaps GI fixed it. Anybody else seeing this?
Cheers,
Tom
greensmith as usual, you are light years ahead of me! I am still struggling to earn a fighter jet! But I sure appreciate that you share your knowledge and experience as you lead the way in this quest! :D

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Cheers,
Tom
greensmith

Hi Tom

Great guide, many thanks. I am not getting hydraulic tool from each flight, also each time I have used the HT on my UFO debris I don't get a drop. This is complete opposite when tapping on UFO debris where I get plasma clot each time & sometimes item for collection.

I hold onto the dream that one day............;)

Helen

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith

Hi Tom

Great guide, many thanks. I am not getting hydraulic tool from each flight, also each time I have used the HT on my UFO debris I don't get a drop. This is complete opposite when tapping on UFO debris where I get plasma clot each time & sometimes item for collection.

I hold onto the dream that one day............;)

Helen
I guess it is just random. At least we have 17 days left. I keep telling myself to be patient (which goes against my nature) because we've only been playing the quest for a few days.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
My strategy is to concentrate on flights to the new destinations. I started with eight Jets going to Tunguska every four hours. In the meantime I landed guest plans to build my stock of Air Magnetometers. The drop rate is fairly good and I'm working on getting my fourth Fighter. Once I do I'll sell four Jets to make room for the Fighters. Then I'll start the Area 51 Maps. When I have three stars in Tunguska I'll sell the four Jets and buy Powerful Deltas for Roswell. We've got lots of time left.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
What is a trigger to end of quest?
I mean how to collect four The True... collections if the quest' task is to collect two collections?
You suppose to avoid collect the last collection before you will have all the items in the needed quantity?

About the HT drop rate. I have made 8 fighter fligts and recived 3 HT only.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
What is a trigger to end of quest?
I mean how to collect four The True... collections if the quest' task is to collect two collections?
You suppose to avoid collect the last collection before you will have all the items in the needed quantity?

About the HT drop rate. I have made 8 fighter fligts and recived 3 HT only.
To earn a Crop Circles "building" you need to complete The Truth Is Out There quest four times. Only then should you complete the Some Like It Hot quest. You can always earn the collectibles but not "collect" the Plasma Blasters until you have the Crop Circles. That's my plan, at least.
Cheers,
Tom

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
How has everyone bought the Map to tollan? It says to buy it from the airship store but the airship isn't in it's dock?
Is there a way to 'call' the airship?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
I pass on to you the answer GI gave me about the hydraulic drop rate from Area 51 flights. According to them the 100% drop rate only kicks in once you have completed the 'Trip to Dreamland' sub-quest. To do that requires completing your first collection from Area 51 drops.
This afternoon after getting that collection, the drop rate of hydraulic tools has been excellent.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
Tom, I have 6 bookshops, can I help you?
Ndh2, I have the visit trouble too. I can visit one neighbour many times but then the way get down and cannot visit this person.
pwcmvj, what is "Trip to dreemland" sub-quest?

Top Bottom