Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
144Vaux
<< Avatar a bit out of date, but recognizable).
Still playing; still mainly Usernames; still returning whatever I'm sent; otherwise, trying to send appropriate level flight items.
It is so depressing only to be able to turn the flights over, and not be able to spend a happy hour putting together my gift list ...
I guess I will shuffle my buildings again ...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sankukia,
When I first opened my neighbor list, your avatar was missing and you were listed as username level 22. Your city looked like this:
image.jpg

A moment later, your avatar was still missing but you were listed as Sankukia level 35. Your city looked like this:
image.jpg

Hope this answers your question.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
greensmith. Hi Tom This is something like my airport looks to me
Also, when I visit your airport, there is no Airship dock, football, Halloween or Xmas items, no wonder it takes so long to complete a challenge GI are showing our airport way behind were they actually are. After saying that I do get people visit my airport that have clicked on Xmas items so some must be able to see them, CONFUSING!

image.jpg

Many thanks for all the gifts you've sent, much appreciated as I'm really struggling trying to send out my 8 flights. I'm sending these out to neighbours as I guess we are all in the same metaphorical boat. Really need spare props, fuel hoses, also osc beacons & navigation modules but no more flight catering.

Cheers

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I really need altimeters - probably from some of the Android players. They are - as some may know - essential to repair jumbos, and I only have one left. If you are not able to send those, I would be happy yo get flight meals, spare propellers, deicers etc.

Thanks in advance.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Friday, January 11
Here's what I sent so far today based on the names and avatars that are visible on my neighbor list:
Vangees: Landing Lamp
I Fly 2: POS Terminal
Pakman: Spare Propeller
Flyerduck: Wide Angle Binoculars
Sankukia: Gyroscope (by the way, I see you as level 22)
Tumbuang: Spare Propeller
PatrickMast: Flight Catering
Dee140147: Flight Catering
Must_dash: Fuel (by the way, I see you as level 33)
Sometimes when I reset my iPad and reopen the game the neighbor names reappear. I'll try that and see if I can find: Erb22, TimP, Mnh8483, Blah and others.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)
greensmith Tom - if we can become neighbors - you can count on me for daily gifting, just ask Pakman, Vangees, Patrick Mast, Must_dash, Melanie, to name a few.
I maintain and monitor a very short Neighbors list (24).
As u can see from my signature - I have a long, long way to go before I reach the end of the Runway LOL
----- Bill ----

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
ERB22,
I've added you a number of times but can't see your neighbor name or your avatar on my neighbor list. I will try again today.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sankukia,
That is very odd indeed. The city I saw for you and the one you saw for me were nowhere near our current cities.
A while ago, I put my iPad in Airplane Mode (no Wifi or 4G) and tried to access my games. I couldn't access Dragonvale or The Simpsons: Tapped Out because there was no Internet access. I could, however, access Airport City HD. I was able to fly planes and collect coins, fuel and passengers. When I went to visit a neighbor I got an "Internet access is required for this action" message. This told me that while Dragonvale and The Simpsons were resident on the game companies' servers, almost all of the Airport City game was resident on my iPad. My theory now is that GI takes a "snapshot" of our game every so often and uses it for neighbor visits. If we didn't see each other's recent challenge buildings, then that "snapshot" must be at least six months old. It doesn't explain GI's username glitch but it does give me insight into how it happened and why it continues. It does explain, however, why using a screen shot of one's current airport doesn't really work as an avatar.
Anyway, I wanted to share this info with you.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Hi I'm new to the game would like some help if possible. I know I can't send what most of you are looking for but I'll do my best to level up quickly. Thanks in advance for any help.

I've added Vangees and One Bad Day (flyerduck)
Added and sent an All Inclusive Bracelet your way. Welcome to the game!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Saturday, January 12
Here's what I sent so far today based on the names and avatars that are visible on my neighbor list:
Vangees: Spare Wire
I Fly 2: Flight Catering
Flyerduck: Stapler (Sorry I got that wrong)
Sankukia: Gyroscope (I didn't see your name or avatar but you seem to be my only level 22)
PatrickMast: Spare Propeller
Lfcawc: Gyroscope
Must_dash: Fuel
Mariadejesus: Landing Lamp
This time I couldn't find the avatar or name of: 144Vaux, Gdog, ERB22, Dee140147, Vind airport, Timp, Trance.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Scoob1964 (Sankukia), i just added you.

btw: i am still looking for some items, needed fot Flight Catering Facility.
Would like to finish the Fifth building. Thanks!

Device
  1. iPad
If anyone is able to gift me any defrosters to build the flight catering facility or altimeters to repair jumbos, I would very much appreciate it.
I am also in need of fuel supply and spare wire for flights.

As ever returning as appropriately as I can when I see avatars etc. some days are better than others.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Lebronfeldt
ipad username: Lebronfeldt
Level 30

ITEMS NEEDED IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE
heater, rope block (2), sand bag (2), pds terminal (2), security camera, defroster (2), archive box (2), whiteboard (2), ergonomic chair

ITEMS I CAN ALWAYS SEND
Fuel (3 units), Bright Lantern, goal posts, Computer, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Do Not Disturb Sign, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Fuel Additives, Stapler, Power Source, Additional Radar, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sunday, January 13
I Fly 2: Flight Catering
Flyerduck: Drill Machine
Sankukia: Gyroscope
PatrickMast: Spare Propeller
Lfcawc: Gyroscope
Dee140147: Flight Catering
Mariadejesus: Landing Lamp
Tumbuang: Spare Propeller
Vangees: Spare Wire
must_dash: Fuel
This time I couldn't find the avatar or name of: 144Vaux, Gdog, ERB22, Vind airport, Timp, Trance.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Gt city,
So far no Gyroscope from you or any username. (I did get one from Lfcawc.) Since you wrote, I have received a Stapler and Additional Radar from usernames.
UPDATE: Just got a Gyroscope from username. Assume it was you. I returned it.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom