Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Messages concerning needs and offers for the daily trade for the iPad game in January 2013.

I could really use loads of old lanterns for the final sprint of the Christmas quest! I simply can't get those refrigerators.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
@vind airport
Thank you so much for the Fuel additive sent to my I Fly 2 account. As I can't send quest items such as lanterns between android and IPad, I sent you a lantern from my I Fly account. I can see your avatar on my I Fly account, but am unable to see it on Android. You come up as username on both. Good luck getting South America gifts and a refrigerator from the sleigh trip.
I Fly 2

PS.
I'm going to send you fuel from I Fly 2, until my gift list includes something else you need. I will send more useful things from my I Fly account.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Tjiaman
New Year, New Spirit, New Goal, New Achievement
Username: Tjiaman (iPad)
Level 16​
Stars 18
I need :
For Hotel : do not disturb sign, all inclusive bracelet
For Duty Free : Chocolate Candies
I can send : fuel, passengers, bright lantern, old lantern, sleigh oil, robotic lawnmover, ATM, single malt whisley, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, all inclusive bracelet, powerfull transmitter, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source
Thank you

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi !! IPAD'ers - Not sure where this info should be posted - but it is great info as the players plan for future development.
So I 'll post it here with thanks to the author -- Member Name -KingJon85 (Android)

Terminal (Level 6): 4 x Textbook, 4 x Master Plan, 4 x City Model, 4 x Air Conditioner
Control Tower (Level 5): 3 x Insulation, 3 x Projector, 3 x Transmitter, 3 x Server Rack
Fuel Station (Level 3): 5 x Reinforced frame, 6 x Triple Wire, 5 x Transmitter
Repair Base (Level 5): 3 x TV Panel, 3 x Grinding Machine, 3 x Air Vent Filter, 3 x Controller
Town Hall (Level 5): 3 x Guestbook, 3 x Copy Machine, 3 x Archive Box, 3 x Server Rack

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks for all the gifts!
Completed the Christmas Challenge now, unfortunatley I had to use 8 green to complete the ice rink as I didn't get the last missing item. Very unsuccessfull challenge indeed for me, no forgetable santa collecion completed, no five continents collection completed, but 20 spare sleighs now in my warehouse... and twice the cold winter collection. I really hope the next one will be a bit easier and with more fun to play on...

Please see my signature for my needs!

Device
  1. iPad
Sadly I got nowhere with my Christmas mission. Have just sold the incomplete skating rink and most of my sleighs. Question is do I sell my sleigh hangars and 2 remaining sleighs? Will I be able to fly them again?

In the meanwhile I need lots of those things that have been neglected such as flight catering as I have suddenly run out as I have of other long flight needs now that I finally have a jumbo.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Sadly I got nowhere with my Christmas mission. Have just sold the incomplete skating rink and most of my sleighs. Question is do I sell my sleigh hangars and 2 remaining sleighs? Will I be able to fly them again?

In the meanwhile I need lots of those things that have been neglected such as flight catering as I have suddenly run out as I have of other long flight needs now that I finally have a jumbo.
I also wonder about the sleighs and the hangars. Unfortunately (?) I accidentially sold all my sleighs, so it really isn't so important to me. I consider selling the rest of the Santa-things too, including all incomplete buildings etc.; in fact I only completed an iglo, and only because I accidentially paid 8 greens for it - what a waste!

Like others, I also consider this challenge much less fun than e.g. the halloween challenge: Both requires a lot of effort, but the latter - I think - was possible to complete for quite many of us unlike this one. The drop rates were way too low.

Well, back to normal business - see updated signature (very soon).

Device
  1. iPad
I agree with all...I spent WAY too many hours trying to complete the Xmas challenge and failed. I couldn't get near enough start dust to continue flying the 3 sleighs I had built. I still have 28 in storage along with ice rinks, igloos and ice castles. Unfortunately, I never got the items I needed to complete any of the buildings except 1 igloo

Hopefully the next challenge will be a little more possible...however I suspect this was another ploy by GI to get everyone to spend their green dollars.

Well, enough complaining...back to long distance flights until the next big challenge! I'm betting it will be somewhere around valentines day

Happy flying to all in this new year

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just completed my last Delhi flight so I only have Hong Kong left. I still only need Spare Propellers and I will return any sent to me. If you don't need a Spare Prop, please gift someone else!
Hopefully, GI will raise the maximum level and add more destinations to keep the game interesting. Oh, and also fix the username problem so the social aspect can be fun again.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Just updated my sig and I'm in urgent need of landing lamps please. I had neighbor names for quite a long while and was able to send some gifts out according to your signatures. Thanks in advance for all your help :)

Device
  1. iPad
So I sold my sleighs and my sleigh hangars. However can I delete my ice runway? No. Apparently I still have a sleigh in flight. I think not! I need the space for a catering facility. Not only that but I thought I would cull the duty free shop. No that is a unique building and must have some historical preservation order on it too. Grrrrrrrrr.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Happy new year to all my neighbours and fellow flyers!

I was away over new year so now back to normal and will send my 20 gifts daily.
My son changed my username to happy Helen 19 however when I send gifts sometimes I only know you as username 35
for example. I then visit each neighbour to work out what you might need, does this make sense? For example I won't send de iced
to a neighbour who hasn't got runway 5.

I too would new destinations as I have almost completed the game which leaves me feeling sad!
What will the next challenge be?

Please visit !

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
No I can't sell ice runways either, can move them though, GI will give the standard, it will be sorted out in a future update so we're marking your ticket as solved, blah blah blah!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I just had a Christmas gift drop from my ice rink, so I went to fly a sleigh but all the Christmas destinations have gone! Is this the same for everyone else?

Btw, weekend code is Snake34. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom