Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Gdog
I am so grateful for your gifts you have sent me at I Fly 2. Unfortunately, we were lost as neighbors on IPad as I Fly some time ago. The only option I have is to send you gifts from my I Fly 2 account. I know there isn't much to choose from, but I don't have any other options. I plan on advancing through the game as I Fly 2 as quickly as possible. Maybe my gift list will increase soon as I fly 2, but until then I'm out of better options.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Trance
Thank you for the archive box. I just sent you flight catering. Right now I happen to have all names on my I Fly account, so finding you and sending you what you need is easy. Truthfully, I don't need anything on my I Fly account. I have completed all of my flights and basically using this account for sending gifts, which I don't need returned to I Fly. I've recently started playing the game over again on my Android phone and am using I Fly 2 as my name. The problem we have all been dealing with is the username issue on IPad. I'm not sure what took me so long to add an avatar, but I'm using the same avatar (Boeing 777) on both I Fly and I Fly 2. I would love for you to send me gifts on my I Fly 2 account, but my issue is not being able to recognize you in order to send back gifts. Linking a Facebook account, one made up exclusively for this game is quite easy. Once you do that the photo that you assign to that newly made up Facebook account will show up under your username and solves this identification issue. I would be happy to just send you gifts from my I Fly account without you doing anything else, the only time I would be able to do that is when I have all names visible. That doesn't happen too often, or you could add an avatar to your account and then send an invitation to join my I Fly 2 account with the friend code listed on the side of this message. That way you could send me things that I need and I can send you what you need and know who is sending it to.
Sorry for the long explanation.

I Fly 2

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I just tried to link a Facebook account with Airport City HD so my avatar would show up with my "username" on the Neighbor list. Can someone please tell me if it worked?
Thanks,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Signature updated
Vangees thank you so much for the defrosters, I currently have 14 in stock, if you are able to send anything else of my list that would be good too thanks as I can't keep up with getting the other items for flight catering

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
tumbuang
Username
tumbuang
Hi, I'm new in this forum,
Please add me.....my game username : Tumbuang

Why item for share in ios always changed everytime we want to send to neighbors.........
and who have romantic cafe??
because I have a task "Find Ships of Hope in Romantic Cafe's of your neighbors to encourage Alex" (0/7)........right now I have 91 neighbors and I cant find that building.......
Thanks in advance.....

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
@erb22
Bill,
Today was the first day I was able to see your sunset avatar. The first thing I did was sent you fuel as that was what you said you could use, considering I wasn't able to send you anything better from I Fly 2. As you know, we lost each other as neighbors from I Fly.
Thanks so much,
I Fly 2
I Fly 2 - TY got the fuel - Reviewed ur updated list - I can send all of the items except Defroster. Only problem is getting the Send Gift List in sync with the item you need. Can't stand this rotating list. Makes gift sending a pain in the butt! LOL

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Myairport
I still not finished the Santa edition and I need to fly to Lapland but its now not there to select, what do I do to finish it?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Emma,
You cannot finish it. The destinations went away when Santa's Bad Day Challenge ended. I hope they bring them back because the Ice Runway and Sleighs are useless without them.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
PatrickMast
Hi Neighbors,

Ever since my update to the Christmas Edition (by mistake) I haven't been able to see neighbor names, but only "username", making it difficult to send and return gifts.
Since I only need Flight Catering, Spare Propeller, Navigation Module, and Fuel Hose, I will return these items to anyone who sends me these.

Patrick

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi Neighbors,

Ever since my update to the Christmas Edition (by mistake) I haven't been able to see neighbor names, but only "username", making it difficult to send and return gifts.
Since I only need Flight Catering, Spare Propeller, Navigation Module, and Fuel Hose, I will return these items to anyone who sends me these.

Patrick
Patrick. Hi I can send all of the items you noted. Also I can send everyday. Just did an "ADD". Pls look for me. TY

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
tumbuang
Username
tumbuang
tumbuang
You can get the ships when you click on the eateries in your neighbour towns, the Romatic Cafés are not included yet in the ios-Version of the Game and are Android only at the moment.

Thanks for the info......just sent you friend request......
But I just wondering why my daily gifting periode didn't resetting since 2 day a go.......so I cant share items for last 2 days....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am77s9he (Kindle Fire)
Username
Mnh8483 (iPad)
I am brand new to the game and hope I did my signature right. Please let me know if I didn't and please add me as a friend since I am new to the game and need neighbors!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Gdog
Thanks for the gift and also being so generous. My gift list has finally started to be able to offer some more useful gifts. My gifts reset very soon and I will be able to send you an oscillating beacon.

I Fly 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom