Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I finally completed all current destinations. (Thank you all for the Spare Props!) My only task left (until GI comes up with new challenges) is to get a Hammock out of Hawaiian Islands to complete the Beach Days Holiday Season Collection. All I need at this time are Fuel Hoses. Since I still have mostly "usernames," it's difficult to match gifts. if you send me a Fuel Hose, I will return it to you. If you don't need a Fuel Hose, please gift another neighbor. Thanks!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
@obd
Thanks for the gift. I don't have ergo chair to send, is there anything else you need?

I Fly 2
You're welcome, glad i could help. Check out my updated sig for things i need. Also, i sent you an invite from my iPad game, user name Flyerduck

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Sent a few more gifts out from my iPad - Flyerduck - game.
must_dash - sent you Fuel (3) since i am still low level and don't have the other items you need unlocked.
greensmith (Waverly Huff) - sent Fuel (3), same thing as above..sorry.

Sent invites to:
Magneto
Dee140157

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
You're welcome, glad i could help. Check out my updated sig for things i need. Also, i sent you an invite from my iPad game, user name Flyerduck

I accepted your invitation to your IPad account and sent you a white board. There is NO NEED to return the gifts to my I Fly account. I also sent you an invitation from I Fly to your Android account. Thanks for having an avatar connected to your IPad account. Without having one it is impossible to know one person from the next.
I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hey I fly - I just sent you spare wire, can do every day if that helps.....don't have any of the buildings gifts to send any more since the reset. Would really appreciate spare props or fuel hoses. Thanks.
I can send beacons until I reach a level to send fuel hoses. Shouldn't be too long until then. I need to get to level 24 to send fuel hose and now I'm close to level 22.
I Fly 2

Thanks everyone for the spare props / gifts etc... over the last few weeks. Apologies for not posting on the forum for a while.

I Fly2 - sent you a grinding machine - Let me know if you receive this as not sure if it is still converting to fuel (IOS to android).

greensmith - Congratulations Tom for completing 3 stars for all flights - will continue to send you fuel hoses - hopefully that hammock will drop soon from the flights or Xmas tree.

Aero & tdv - Congratulations, guys on your moderator appointments.

I must say the Xmas tree, (reward from Santa challenge), seems to be dropping lots of good relevant items for my missing collections - this seems too good but be true - anyone would think that the programmers at GI know what blanks we have. Maybe it's a coincidence but I hope it continues - It makes up in part for the rubbish drop rates on the Santa's challenge.

Still cheesed off with this usernames on most of my neighbour lists - I might have to bite the bullet and use the F. word (Facebook!) to link my avatar.

Pakman

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I Fly2 - sent you a grinding machine - Let me know if you receive this as not sure if it is still converting to fuel (IOS to android).

I must say the Xmas tree, (reward from Santa challenge), seems to be dropping lots of good relevant items for my missing collections - this seems too good but be true - anyone would think that the programmers at GI know what blanks we have. Maybe it's a coincidence but I hope it continues - It makes up in part for the rubbish drop rates on the Santa's challenge.

Still cheesed off with this usernames on most of my neighbour lists - I might have to bite the bullet and use the F. word (Facebook!) to link my avatar.

Pakman

I've been receiving all the gifts you've been sending and great gifts too! I think the issue of sending between IPad and Android has more problems with quest items. The regular flight items and building upgrade items seem to be OK. I guess the items that aren't available on IPad that are available on Android may also be a problem.

I agree with the Christmas tree dropping nice gift items. I wouldn't worry about linking Face Book to your account. You are Pakman regardless whether on IPad or Android. You have never been username, for me anyway.

I Fly 2

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I've been receiving all the gifts you've been sending and great gifts too! I think the issue of sending between IPad and Android has more problems with quest items. The regular flight items and building upgrade items seem to be OK. I guess the items that aren't available on IPad that are available on Android may also be a problem.

I agree with the Christmas tree dropping nice gift items. I wouldn't worry about linking Face Book to your account. You are Pakman regardless whether on IPad or Android. You have never been username, for me anyway.

I Fly 2
Note: This post is open and intended for all Players - IPad, Android etc.
Question - Has any player been able to re-connect with another player after being "LOST" due to the Username Problem?
If you where able to re-connect- how did you accomplish ??
Thanks
-- Bill --

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Bill,
As someone who tried many multiple times to reconnect with lost neighbors I can tell you that other than a fluke, you can only invite each neighbor once and they can invite you only once. So if the first time you invited them, if you lose one another they can invite you. After that, you only have one other option, be lucky enough to randomly get their invitation on those five invitation pending people. On several occasions in one of my letter to GI I asked what could be done to get my neighbors back, and that's what I was told.
Oh, the other option they suggested was to start the game over again.

I Fly 2

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Many thanks to all my neighbors for the Fuel Hoses. The Hammock finally dropped this morning (I admit to uttering a little whoop of joy) and I completed my last task for now. Until GI gives us a new challenge, I'll keep flying to old destinations for the coin and the experience. I will check this forum daily to see what you need and will send it to you if and when I can see you on my neighbor list. Otherwise, if there's something you want, send it to me and I will return it to you.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Many thanks to all my neighbors for the Fuel Hoses. The Hammock finally dropped this morning (I admit to uttering a little whoop of joy) and I completed my last task for now. Until GI gives us a new challenge, I'll keep flying to old destinations for the coin and the experience. I will check this forum daily to see what you need and will send it to you if and when I can see you on my neighbor list. Otherwise, if there's something you want, send it to me and I will return it to you.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)
Congratulations Tom!!! It is such a nice feeling sending gifts and making flights for the fun of it. Yes, I know it's only a game, but when you are actively trying to fly here and hoping that will drop, you sometimes forget it's only just a game. I went into retirement for a few hours but then I started playing the game again on my Android phone. It's a whole new adventure. I really enjoy it, almost more the second time. I hope for both of us they expand the game with some new levels. Oh, thanks for the cooling chamber.

I Fly 2

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Pakman & I Fly 2,
Thanks for the kind words. Along with just a few others, you are two neighbors I can actually see on my list. My only two-star destination was/is Salem. I was only a flight or two away from Expert when the Halloween challenge ended and Salem dropped off the destination list. I would think it's odd that GI would choose to keep some challenge destinations and not others ... but then I remember that GI isn't that efficient or consistent.
Your comments, I Fly 2, almost make me want to get an Android device to start again. Almost.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Well I upgraded my repair base to level 4 and guess what, now I need 5 bucks to unlock a slot!!!! I've been using it all this time and never had to unlock anything. This is beyond frustrating and waiting for an answer from GI is even worse!

On another note, thanks to all of you for the landing lamps, I've been trying to send gifts out according to your sigs.

Device
  1. iPad
I had a doh moment last night when i finally realised I realised that I could build a skating rink even though I could not activate it. Once the time for build had gone by I could sell it. I am now doing the same with the 13 stadiums I have. Why did I not think of doing this before?

Hopefully I will soon have enough money for another flight catering facility.

Life is slow in my airport.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Friday, January 11
Here's what I sent so far today based on the names and avatars that are visible on my neighbor list:
Vangees: Landing Lamp
I Fly 2: POS Terminal
Pakman: Spare Propeller
Flyerduck: Wide Angle Binoculars
Sankukia: Gyroscope (by the way, I see you as level 22)
Tumbuang: Spare Propeller
PatrickMast: Flight Catering
Dee140147: Flight Catering
Must_dash: Fuel (by the way, I see you as level 33)
Sometimes when I reset my iPad and reopen the game the neighbor names reappear. I'll try that and see if I can find: Erb22, TimP, Mnh8483, Blah and others.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom