Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I just had a Christmas gift drop from my ice rink, so I went to fly a sleigh but all the Christmas destinations have gone! Is this the same for everyone else?

Btw, weekend code is Snake34. ;)
Yes, I've also noticed that the destinations are gone - and that it still is possible to get drops from the Christmas constructs. That might bring a little extra oil etc. which of course is ok.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I'm not sure what took me so long to do this, but I've finally added an avatar that will link with my username, so at least I can be recognized from all the other usernames.

I Fly 2

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I just had a Christmas gift drop from my ice rink, so I went to fly a sleigh but all the Christmas destinations have gone! Is this the same for everyone else?

Yes - I can confirm that all of the Santa Destinations have gone. Note: Seems the Android players still a few days for this challenge!!!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I'm not sure what took me so long to do this, but I've finally added an avatar that will link with my username, so at least I can be recognized from all the other usernames.

I Fly 2
Hi - Can't believe your POST - I'm presently trying to do exctly the same thing !!! How did you do it ???
PS - No problem with avatar here - just can't figure out how todo it within the game itself.
Ps PS -- TY for the recents gifts

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Thank you for the landing lamps :) just wanted to remind those of you that are on both my accounts or just the android account to please only send gifts to my iPad game. I'm not playing my android game it's just set up for me to be able to send gifts :)

Device
  1. iPad
Duke Crocker is back...seeing I have a ton of coin, I wasted some on the surprise Mystery Bonus and a Duty Free Kit. My bonus is the Family Pass which increases the number of passengers from each residential building by 200% for a three hour period.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen

Yeh, I still have 20 stardust in storage but can't fly to any Santa destination.
My game also suggests buying the winter equipment!

I still get drops to get ice palace, which comes with fuel and passengers. I sell the palace, think its 100 coins

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
I Fly 2 have sent you Hull Parts, if you keep your list up to date I will send something of it daily with as much as I can, also I can see your new avatar in the game on both of your accounts.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Duke Crocker is back...seeing I have a ton of coin, I wasted some on the surprise Mystery Bonus and a Duty Free Kit. My bonus is the Family Pass which increases the number of passengers from each residential building by 200% for a three hour period.

Got the family pass too. Got a red high rise as the mystery building.

Device
  1. iPad
Hi - Can't believe your POST - I'm presently trying to do exctly the same thing !!! How did you do it ???
PS - No problem with avatar here - just can't figure out how todo it within the game itself.
Ps PS -- TY for the recents gifts
Are you linked to a face book account. If not then you need to do this first. You do that by clicking on the red G! Button on the right hand side and going into your GI profile And putting in your Facebook account. Make sure you have the profile picture on Facebook the same as your avatar on here.

When you have done this, go back to the game and click on the neighbours button and go to the add friend tab. At this pint you need to invite your friends on Facebook. It is this final stage that links the two together. It took me ages to figure that out.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Anyone able to get rid of their ice runway?
Am unable to sell the runway as well.

Ah well, ON WITH THE TRADING! Just got started out with my iPad game, so send invites to Flyerduck, and send whatever you want really, except no Santa Items. Info is in my sig.

Device
  1. iPad
Vangees thank you I have a lovely stash of aircraft tires now. Are you able to send fuel supply or flight catering or landing gear or altimeters? All of these I am short on. I have been sending to your android account so I shall try and remember not to! Anything you send is great though I seem to be short of a lot of things now!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I think I have the best set of neighbors!!!

While I started a new game on Android, I've been sending gifts from my I Fly account on IPad. I have so many of you sending gifts to my I Fly 2 account. It's actually better sending you gifts from I Fly as I have many more gifts to send.

I am receiving some gifts from usernames on my I Fly 2 account that are really great gifts. I don't know what to send back, so with only having 20 gifts to send and not knowing who they are from I am not returning the gifts to you. If there is any way of letting me know who you are I will GLADLY send you gifts from I Fly.

So far I am sending gifts back on a daily basis from my I Fly account to, Pakman, Sankukia, Vangees, landa11, dee140157(when I can locate the avatar), Sierra Nevada and PatrickMast.

Thank you everyone for sending me gifts to my I Fly 2 account. There is no need to send gifts to I Fly, that's for sending gifts to you. The only time I will use I Fly is during challenges.

I Fly 2

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22

While I started a new game on Android, I've been sending gifts from my I Fly account on IPad. I have so many of you sending gifts to my I Fly 2 account. It's actually better sending you gifts from I Fly as I have many more gifts to send.

I am receiving some gifts from usernames on my I Fly 2 account that are really great gifts. I don't know what to send back, so with only having 20 gifts to send and not knowing who they are from I am not returning the gifts to you. If there is any way of letting me know who you are I will GLADLY send you gifts from I Fly.

So far I am sending gifts back on a daily basis from my I Fly account to, Pakman, Sankukia, Vangees, landa11, dee140157(when I can locate the avatar), Sierra Nevada and PatrickMast.

Thank you everyone for sending me gifts to my I Fly 2 account. There is no need to send gifts to I Fly, that's for sending gifts to you. The only time I will use I Fly is during challenges.

I Fly 2
I Fly 2-
For the past 5/6 days I had been sending you Additional Radar. Then per ur request (list) I sent Master Plan 2days ago and spare wire (yesterday). I will continue to send gifts per ur list. I do hope u can ID me by may avatar (St.Marrten Sunset). I lost a number of neighbors over the past few weeks and replcing is almost impossible - all ADDS seem to chamge to Usernme when you check them off Grrrrrr!

I Fly 2
Hey I fly - I just sent you spare wire, can do every day if that helps.....don't have any of the buildings gifts to send any more since the reset. Would really appreciate spare props or fuel hoses. Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
@erb22
Bill,
Today was the first day I was able to see your sunset avatar. The first thing I did was sent you fuel as that was what you said you could use, considering I wasn't able to send you anything better from I Fly 2. As you know, we lost each other as neighbors from I Fly.
Thanks so much,
I Fly 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom